GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 659 of 1422: Viewing entries 6581 to 6590)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  [Last 10 entry]  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 4:29pm PST 
That Snake looks kinda scary actually and i'm not usually scared of them! I love Cortez though, such a pretty bird!

R.I.P big Bobo laugh out loud Have you sent that to the dog shaming blog, Sarah?

That's one scary experience, Roxy! shock When Missy was a puppy this family once asked me if Missy was for sale. Her kids were "missing their previous dog who looked identical to Missy". Erm, no. I then had a car slow beside me once and ask if she was for sale too. When i said no, they asked me to give details of where she was from and if any more pups were available!

Sonja, i like Horror films the best. But depending on my mood can watch most films. Most recent ones i've watched is "The Impossible" about the 2004 Tsunami in Thailand and a horror called "Mama". I loved "The Impossible", thought "Mama" was a bit boring really....Hope you feel better soon!

Sanka! eek Sounds like quite the day you've had. That would have scared me having Ty stuck out in the water. Something i've thought about many times before. You always hear of such tragic stories where owners have gone into the water to save their dog and they end up drowning and the dog surviving. I'm glad yours has a happy ending! Even if you did get soaking wet yourself wink

Having my mum and sister over for dinner tomorrow. Wish me luck! laugh out loud
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 6:15pm PST 
Roxy... stay warm and safe...

Bunny.. can I have the outside please !

Ohhhhhhhh sanka.. but be grateful for this.. the creek was shallow.. think that incident in deeper water... that is when people die. Glad you are safe....

Films... Red October//Shawshank Redemption........ummmmmm .. ok.. you can tell I dont watch many films !!!

TY.......Good luck !!!!!!!

Copying this from Watch Dog into here.

PHOTO UPLOAD PROBLEM UPDATE:

For those of you who have written to Dogster Support, this will be old news, but for everyone else....

Photos can't be added to pet pages or groups, including logos.

Initially we gathered info on operating systems, browsers, screenshots, etc. (BTW, big WOOFS to those who sent technical info, screenshots, etc.) and the engineers began poking around.

The initial team eliminated it being a feature-related issue (in other words, the photo uploader appears to be actually working) and turned the problem over to the OPS Team (operations) to see if the problem is platform related. The platform is the umbrella code that everything sits on. Think car frame. The engine, doors, etc. might all be working, but if the frame is broken, the car isn't going anywhere.

One of the engineers taking a leading role has been with Dogster since the early days, so he's key to understanding the original code for the feature and he's continuing to work with the OPS team.

At this point, we don't know if recently added photos are sitting on the photo servers and just can't be pulled for viewing, or if photos which members attempted to upload over the last few days will have to be re-added once the problem is solved.

We totally get that this is a big deal to everyone. Adding photos to a pet page was the crux of Top Dog's original idea and we're pulling out all the stops to get this figured out as soon as pawsible.

The work ticket is marked critical and several engineers are working on it.

That's all I have right now. And yeah, that's not much more than I had yesterday, but I've promising those of you that wrote in that we would pass along info via this group even if it's only a tidbit at this point.

Woofs & Tail Wags!

-watch dog-
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 7:28pm PST 
Evening all wave. Got 4 more inches of snow at work. Gotta love lake effect snow cheer good news the institution was on lockdown. Huge fight yesterday. Guess what started it? A fart. laugh out loud. A black guy farted a Mexican didn't like it. The guy apologized. Then a young black kid mouthed off and got the smack down naughty so stupid right? Glad it happened on my night off cheer Toto that is the freakiest picture of the tongue! laugh out loud. Have a great night all. Stay warm!flowers
[notify]

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 8:01pm PST 
Tyler, my general rule on horror movies is that if they're PG-13 they're usually not worth watching unless you're really bored and don't have to pay for it laugh out loud
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 9:07pm PST 
Sanka strikes again. Went to let him outside, and he decided he didn't want to go and ended up hitting the sliding screen door, which came unlocked and slid and hit me right in the head.naughty

I should have elaborated on the creek. By "deep" I mean up to my knees. And the part we cross is only about 4ft wide. The creek at its widest is maybe 10 ft wide. Definitely not dangerous. Very slow moving too. Even if Sanka somehow managed to get carried downstream, which is darn near impossible, a beaver has been so kind as to make a dam downstream a bit. I'm pretty sure that's why beavers make those things, so crazy dogs don't get swept away.laugh out loud

Turner, that's crazy. Around here, a fart gets a laugh pretty much all the time. They need to lighten up and learn that farting is funny.laugh out loud
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 9:18pm PST 
Favorite western - Most anything John Wayne wink / Dances With Wolves

Comedy - Princess Bride / Turner and Hooch / Birdcage

Romance - An Affair to Remember / Sleepless in Seattle / When Harry Met Sally

Sci Fi - Star Wars Trilogy

Action - Anything with GOOD martial arts (not that hollywood crap that last WAY TOO LONG) Enter the Dragon with Bruce Lee is still a fav

Old movie - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner...star studded line up with superb dialog.

Fantasy - Avatar / Harry Potter series

Cartoon - LOVE stuff like "How to Train a Dragon" 'Monster Inc." "Bolt" etc.

Drama - Glory with Denzel Washington

Musical - The King and I

Best Mini Series of all time - SHOGUN

I'm sure there are some I have forgotten but that's the core. I don't think I have any Horror films that stick out as a fav. Usually not my thing.

HBO has outstanding original programming...Game of Thrones, True Blood, Sex and the City, Sopranos, etc. as well as really good documentaries.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 9:41pm PST 
Sonja- LOVE Game of Thrones! True Blood kind of lost me on the last season. Same with Dexter, but I still want to finish those seasons up sometime. Six Feet Under is still a fave too even though it has been over for a long time.
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 10:32pm PST 
Oh, I forgot about Six Feet Under way to go I like the macabre when done well.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 10:52pm PST 
Turner.... I guess they have nothing better to do......

Stay safe in the snow.

Sanka.... our creeks are even safer right now... no water !!

Wavess to Nicky !

Sonja....

LOVED Six Feet Under. Watched from the start in England.. but by half way throught the 3rd series in my opinion it had lost its way ...sad... My best man pal in England is a Funeral Director.....and the dark humour was spot on !
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 6:14am PST 
I watched Six Feet Under too although didn't get through all the seasons. I also used to LOVE Lost. I'm a big fan of Dexter now ( sad next season is the last! ) and i quite like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: Miami although i've only recently got into those.

Was Mama PG 13, Nicky? I watched it online so don't know, but that explains why it was quite boring for a true horror fan like me wink
[notify]
  (Page 659 of 1422: Viewing entries 6581 to 6590)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  663  664  [Last 10 entry]