GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 656 of 1431: Viewing entries 6551 to 6560)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  [Last 10 entry]  
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 8:27am PST 
Morning all! wave Waiting for hubby's results. Figure if it was anything urgent they would call today.. we'll see..thinking Cold with snow showeres today cheercheer Overdid it yesterday after the hospital. Now my foot is killing me! Ugggh!! Got some awesome sleep last night way to go Almost 9 hours cloud 9 cheercheerQunicy! cheercheer There was a pup brought into a vet in NJ that was a 3lb 5 wk old pit. The owner of another dog in the lobby donated blood on the spot! Awesome! cheer Puppy is hanging in there, hoping for the best! way to go Flicka, I cannot imagine your frustration, but I do wish the best for you. M&K wave hope the meds straighten out and you feel snoopy soon! Roxy shock stay warm! Everyone else hugflowersmeditate Have a great day all! flowers
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 8:41am PST 
I can understand that Flicka hug

Apparently Sanka, you can test if your dog is left or right pawed by watching which foot they step off first with. I did it a number of times with my two and it was the same everytime. Also had some other interesting slow motion footage of dogs drinking and how their tongue curls backwards to scoop the water up.

Hope you manage to avoid the flood, Dunlop!

Fingers crossed for Hubby's test results, Turner! flowers
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 9:39am PST 
Morning All..........

Dunlop.. the "average" wedding costs $$$$$$$$$$ or so many places are wanting to make you believe.

Alot depends on what you want.. and how much you want to do yourself. Many venues charge stupid money "because they can".I have arranged and catered and done it three times... for alot less money and just as nice a setting. You have done alot for yourself re the engagement stuff... I am sure you can come up with a better plan that is just as nice for a wedding. Dont let the money grabbers drag you in... it doesnt need to be.

Get the nosebleed checked.. they are many reasons for them !

Take great care with any flooding and hoping it isnt going to affect you.

Turner... hoping Hubby's results are fine... delay is a good sign normally ! Rest you foot !! Sleep is GOOD !

TY... I think some years ago that footage of the drinking was around. It was fascinating !! I cant watch mine drink without remembering that slow-mo .. incredible. I managed to find it again...

Slo-mo of a Dog Drinking and the tongue action
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 1:34pm PST 
Alright people around here know I'm nuts! It's 17 degrees out and the winds are howling. Grunt wanted to go out so I put a coat on him, 3 on me! laugh out loud Left Darcy in the house (I ordered her booties big grin) it's way too cold for her tootsies! Was throwing the chuckit ball and 2 trucks drove by. One slowed down to watch us. Probably thought I excaped the looney bin! laugh out loud Only got about 6 throws in and Grunt was finished. But at least we gone 6 throws in! way to go Called my dads ortho surgeon, got an appt in Mar for 2nd opinion. happy dance Pretty happy, I really like this man and know his work personally. Had to buy Darcy some booties. Her feet get so cold she hops and holds one foot after another up. Thought I had some from Turner, but cannot find them. Oh well, we'll get her some of her own way to go Didn't find pink though thinking Off an on whiteouts all day. Good day to chill...
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 1:44pm PST 
Turner.... I am known as the Mad Englishwoman........sigh......I dont know why.........smirk.

SO... love and embrace the Madness... its FUN !!!

Glad you are getting a 2nd opinion... and its good you knbow and trust this one.. helps alot. REALLY hoping they will get you done SOON.

Paws... Flicka has alot of paw probs.. no matter what the weather.. so he sends a Hug to Darcy !

GO Grunt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 2:21pm PST 
Flicka I have to wait until October, I need to save my leave time. So I can have at least 5 weeks off... Found out hubby can transfer time over to me so I can have the whole 8 weeks off... Sooo I wait.. thinking Not complaining though, at least it's paid leave...way to go
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 2:57pm PST 
That's a probably better angle on the dog drinking than the one i saw Flicka! way to go Really amazing!

I'm probably known as the mad dog lady around here too laugh out loud A Flickr contact i know has bright pink booties for his Goldie, Turner!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 3:11pm PST 
Turner.. it isnt good... that your idiot employers wont pay sick leave. That is criminal.... that they can force someone to cripple themselves so they dont pay sick leave.....

Your "guests" have more $#%^&* rights !!!

Snarl...............

TY.. like I said...I cant watch mine drink without seeing that video in my mind !!!
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 3:19pm PST 
I ended up with a photo of Toto with his tongue perfectly curled to get a drink from the pond. It's on his page somewhere, I'll bump it up to the front so anyone can take a gander. It's almost scary!!!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 3:57pm PST 
wave

Turner, I hope things are all right with your hubby nowhughug Sorry you have to wait for your operationfrown

Flicka... so *that's* how dogs drink!!

*waves to Ty and Toto*

It was lots of fun delivering the flyers last night. Sometimes the wind blew so hard I had to hang on to the car so I wouldn't blow around shock A lot of damage in neighbouring cities and even the next province. I lost a couple of big branches on the trees behind the rabbit pen. They were lower branches , so there was no danger to the buns. One got caught in my clothesline and the other fell in the Y of the tree. I heard that a tree fell on the street I use to go home from work around the time I usually go home. Due to a couple of circumstances I wound up going home early. I had a feeling someone was trying to tell me something! shock
[notify]
  (Page 656 of 1431: Viewing entries 6551 to 6560)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  [Last 10 entry]