GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 653 of 1431: Viewing entries 6521 to 6530)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  648  649  650  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  [Last 10 entry]  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 12:26pm PST 
Hello All-wavewavewavewavehughughughug

Natasha- Beautiful Pics. Glad you made the choice to stay safe and avoid the risk of serious injury. We have grown rather fond of you around here.

Flika- I hope things went well at the spine doc.hugwishes I know I don't have to tell you but keep your head up and keep plugging along. Things will be okay.flowersrainbow My thoughts are with you.

Roxy- Try to stay warm. You have my sympathies. I hate to be cold.Ugh.
Bunny- Puppy must be very smart,they can learn quite a bit if given the time to do so.

Jewel-hug Hoping things are getting better.

Toto,Tyler,Sanka,Sonja,&others-wave- Hoping all is well with you and yours.

I am starting to feel a bit better each day and am hoping the worst is over as far as side effects. Dear One had annual visit with Cardio today but there will be nothing new,he simply needs to go to schedule his stress test,they won't schedule it without making him come in for an office visit. aside from that things have been quiet here. Have a good day all.hugflowers
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 12:59pm PST 
Great pics, Natasha! I love the cow ^_^
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 1:11pm PST 
I need a new weatherperson!!! this is the second time they have promised me nice, warm temperatures (they said in the HIGH 50's) and sun on my day off... this is the second time the temperature hasn't gotten above the 30's AND who knows if the sun is shining.... the fog is so thick I can't see the kennel from my house, about 150 yards away!!!
I actually think temps in the teens are warmer than wet fog in the 30's... brrrrrr, damp cold!!! (remove the p!)
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 2:26pm PST 
Dunlop.. sounds good to me !

Toto.. stay warm and dry !

Bunny.. you too.. stay warm and safe.. thats a clever Puppy !

M&K.. so pleased you are feeling bit by bit better. Gald Hubby is doing well too.

Toto.. I dont know what weather person you are listening to.. but NOAA is the only worthwhile one.Here is your page....

NOAA WEATHER PAGE for TOTO

Spine Doc visit....... Basically.. they are out of ideas..... He's increased the dose of one of the supplements.. but honestly.. its a waste of time and money. I see him in a month. I want to have a "state of the Union" discussion with him at that time.
I guess this what I was prepared for anyway.. but that doesnt really make it easier !
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 2:55pm PST 
Flicka, thanks for that link! I had lost it when I switched computers. AND... they agree with me...temp here now is 39, NOT the 53 the local TV station just said it was!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 3:32pm PST 
Flicka, sorry the spine doc is out of ideashug

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can hide those pipes? You can see my challenges in the picconfused

water pipes in the bedroom
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:32pm PST 
Toto.. on NOAA.. if you lose it again.. just type your zip code into the little box top left.. and it will find your page.

Make that page I gave you a desktop shortcut.

Honestly.. I NEVER take ANY notice of any other weather prog... Only time I do.. is when we have a tornado coming in.. and our local TV sat is manned by meteorologists.. and they literally follow it in r0ad by road.

Bunny.. my Dad hated pipes showing.. He would have made a good plywood boxing in for that... (Maybe a bedhesd type thing.. make it worth doing... and nicely painted the wall clour.. sort of false wall behind the bed. Make sure you build in a flush opening panal in case you need to get to them..Hope I have explained that ok.

If you make it 3-4" deep and equal width from the plug point for the other side.... and above pillow height by about 2'6"... you will have a shelf for ornaments etc.

Edited by author Wed Jan 30, '13 4:36pm PST

[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:39pm PST 
Put up curtains so it looks like a window is above it. shrug

Flicka hughughughughug 5 hugs from 5 poodles hug plus me

Horrible winds here today eek

I'm watching a "Castle" marathon while hubby has Jasper at Agility practice.

It's Sonja's Birthday on Saturday...she will be 12 years old. I think I'll have friends over for a little party.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:39pm PST 
Natasha, love the pictures! It looks beautiful where you live. And cows cloud 9

Fenrir is the counter surfer in this house. He's skilled enough that he can take food off a plate on the counter without bringing the plate down, so that's a plus at least. Downside is his crazy food aggression. Honestly something I need to work on. He's the sweetest dog until you get near him while he's eating, especially something he knows he's not supposed to have.

Was sunny and warm today and all the rain has made our walk very pretty so I ended up taking more pictures.

No dog should have this much tongue

Looking a little less freakish

Recall

Riled up from playing with Fenrir

Loving all the open space

The things this dog will do just because I ask
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:50pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laugh @ the first pic
it looks like one of those ball/tongue toys!

Bunny, maybe you could make like a little skinny shelf thing to put in in front of it? thinking

Edited by author Wed Jan 30, '13 4:53pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 653 of 1431: Viewing entries 6521 to 6530)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  648  649  650  651  652  653  654  655  656  657  658  [Last 10 entry]