GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 646 of 1440: Viewing entries 6451 to 6460)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  641  642  643  644  645  646  647  648  649  650  651  [Last 10 entry]  
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 7:27pm PST 
I'm not aware of any wolves around here either thinking Would be interesting if there were though!

I like snow poop patrol. I don't have to coordinate a manhunt to look for hershey kiss poops when there's snow on the ground.
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 7:37pm PST 
Toto - that sounds awesome to witness cloud 9 Love wolves.

We had buried frozen poop...digging for it wasn't quite working...just when I thought I had it unstuck....it flings across the yard into a snow drift laugh out loud big laugh

It's so much easier to do poo patrol now when its still firm but not frozen solid to the ground ... sling shotting frozen poop can be dangerous eek laugh out loud big laugh
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 7:38pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

New Olympic sport............
[notify]

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 8:26pm PST 
Flicka, I hear ya, but this was the first snowfall all winter, and it fell this morning and temps stayed well below freezing. Definitely no thaw and quite fresh.

That's very interesting Toto. I'd think with all the hunters out and around this time of year, somebody would have spotted a wolf if it was around here. Hunters are thick as thieves down here. But then again, wolves are very sneaky. Definitely looked like a single track, so if it is a wolf, it just looked like a solo one.

I'm still putting my money on a big dog though.way to go

I don't know how my mother managed to raise my brother and I since we're such opposites. I am reminded of that with my 2 dogs constantly this winter. Sanka wants in, Kato wants out, but they both want me with them. Argh, I can't do both! What's worse is Kato gives me the uber sad puppy dog eyes when he doesn't get what he wants and makes me feel guilty, and Sanka just barks and barks and barks nonstop when he doesn't get what he wants and just drives me nuts lol. It's supposed to warm up though, so Kato will be happy with more outside time.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 9:54pm PST 
Sanka... I am just thinking.. be grateful they arent humans !!

I have opposites too.. but in a differnt way...

Flicka the troubled child..... Lucas the Zen Alien boy.

I was counting.. I have 18 different wolf tee shirts...

The dogs pages are all wolves....I also swore when I was 10 that when my time to die came...it would be curled up with the wolf pack.. my attitude hasnt changed.

Now I just need to find a Lighthouse on a rocky beach that also is visited by the Pack...when I find that... I will know its time !
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 5:16am PST 
Flicka, we don't eat the seeds!!!!!
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 6:46am PST 
Am I ever glad that it does not snow here. Normal poop patrol is bad enough with the court yard and the long grass in the yard.

Our promised rain was a one hit wonder - poured for two minutes and then left. Humidity is gross. Changed sheets for the second time this week because humidity makes them musty and smelly.

Had a mini freak out when I noticed two of my books where missing. Found them after a facebook post to a friend. She has a stack of them waiting for me to collect.

Ended up wearing coke a cola syrup at work because the valve came off the bag!! Nice clean ironed shirt!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 7:04am PST 
Morning All.......

Dash in before off to do Errands.

Bonus today... its our wedding Anniversary so we will eat out !

Toto...... big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Dunlop... we had rain once.. long time ago... was the same !!! There is an ugly rumour we may have a rain thing today....

Its a wonder that awful stuff didnt burn holes in your clothes !!!
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 7:34am PST 
OMD, I am gonna move somewhere warm!!! NO furnace at work again today... this time we ran out of fuel. The only good thing is that means we get 100 gallons free!!!!
Of course, it was MY morning off, of course guess who had to come to work and take care of it!
Right now it is 50 in the front store... I am wearing TWO PAIRS of long johns, plus sweaters and fleeces and sitting ON an electric heater and FREEZING.
I have to go out today, but haven't started my car for a whole week... hopefully it WILL start after a week of subzero temps.
I may have to go home and go back to bed!!!!
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 7:59am PST 
Good Morning All-wavewavewavewavehughughughughughug
Toto- Go back to bed and stay warm.hug A day cuddled with the littles and Jethro will do you good.laugh out loud

Flika- Happy Anniversary to you and Beloved!!!applausehappy dance Enjoy your dinner out.

Turner- Hope you and yours are warm and well.

I would comment more but tried going back a few pages to catch-up with everyone's goings on and found it a hopeless task. I have missed everyone and your various goings on but have been having some really nasty side-side effects from the new meds,not at all unexpected but that hasn't made them easier to deal with. Mom is still hanging in there,grandkid are growing like weeds and doing great in school,daughter got a promotion and offer for another as soon as she completes her current training.cheer Dear One and Mika and Kai are all well and have been wonderful at helping me as I adjust to the meds,Kai is my ever vigilant guardian,Mika has been extra vigilant at watching the house,and Dear One does everything he can to help as much as possible to make things easier for me. Aside from confused,sick and extra sleepy I am managing. I also know that things will get better soon,Just a little over a month to go before the major side-effects are gone and life begins to return to normal.

Take Care,Stay safe,warm and well,for Dunlop-stay cool,hugwishes and Enjoy your day!!!happy dancebig hugflowers
[notify]
  (Page 646 of 1440: Viewing entries 6451 to 6460)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  641  642  643  644  645  646  647  648  649  650  651  [Last 10 entry]