GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 636 of 1447: Viewing entries 6351 to 6360)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  [Last 10 entry]  
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 10:35am PST 
Glad to hear the furnace got fixed cloud 9 I was worried - seriously! Roxy, I don't know how you do it! Woke up today and it was 18 took the dogs out with 2 layers on them at 21 degrees. We actually played for almost an hour outside. Now their curled up and snoozin! laugh out loud Everyone stay warm! flowers Ty, loved the video. Hubby was chuckling at it and we both loved the music! way to go Been catching mice in the house every day now. Wish I could find the stink holes. This spring I think I'll walk outside with the spotlight at night to find the holes way to go Hubby has the day off, me? I'm working for the big money snoopyhappy dance Alright all, running late, as usual.. have a great night and be safe! flowers
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 11:34am PST 
Glad your furnace got fixed so quick Toto! way to go

YAY for the application on Jettsen! That's great news! big grin Glad to hear i'm not the only one being vain with what i want Jewell laugh out loud Although i would be happy with a black & tan too.

Everyone with such cold temps, stay warm!!

Thanks Turner. I'm glad you & hubby liked the video. Missy would LOVE to come mouse hunting at your house! wink We stayed at a cottage back about a year ago and we left all the dog treats and bits and pieces in the library/study room. Well, a few days in we noticed a pack of dog sausages had a hole in the side and there was a bite taken out of the sausage! So we instantly knew it was a mouse...or worse! Anyway, for whatever reason we didn't move the sausages and the next few days there was more missing sausage. My dad walked in the room early one morning and saw the culprit running across the room. He thinks it was a baby rat! My mum is terrified of both them and Mice and wasn't happy. We put the treats in a bag on top of a desk, out of reach so we thought, but nope. The next day there was no sausage treats left! Missy was very interested in the room but never saw it. My dad suggested leaving her in the room overnight but i thought that was unnecessary and said no. It was kind of funny and dare i say it, cute? that it was stealing the sausage every night.

Here are a couple of pics i got of Missy today in the snow....

Snow monster!! laugh out loud

Cute little snow pup

This snow is pretty deep!
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 1:07pm PST 
Well, we finally got some snow that actually covered the grass-

snow!

I can't believe this is the most we've gotten all season.

snow is srs bsns

Edited by author Mon Jan 21, '13 1:07pm PST

[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 1:54pm PST 
Miss S..... He is one of my heart favourite artists. Many years ago I saw the Da Vinci exhibition at the National Gallery in London as well. I recently did a collage of his flight stuff to go with a quotation of his... will send it on to you.

Glad you had a good lunch with good friends ! !

Jewel... really hoping this comes off for Jettsen.. and its like Toto says.. YOU are very much a part of WHY he is now the steady boy he is.

Toto.. SO glad you have the furnace fixed !! Stay safe and warm.

Turner... stay safe at work.. stay warm too.

TY... years ago I had a mouse eat all the chocolate from INSIDE the foil wrapper of a chocolate elephant ! He left the foil perfect cept for a small nibble hole. As he ate ... the choc crumbled ! Perfect empty foil !!

I LOVE the pics of Missy !!! They are real keepers !

Nicky... love your pics too...
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 3:33pm PST 
wave OK Jewel and Roxy , you have me beat in the cold department, even though it's going to be -27 with windchill. I reallywish it would stoo blowing! Hubby sick with the flu, hoping I dont get it. Had a showdown withPom. laugh out loud He was grunting and lunging at me so I did it right back.Now we know who he boss rabbit is lol. Glad Jettsen may ha ve a home XD Also glad you have heat, Toto! I will bmem so glad for Friday so I can look at eveyone's pictures!
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 3:35pm PST 
Seriously jealous of everyone with snow! we have nothing.... Just COLD!!! Brrr!!! and super windy...

I took Gus (the new guy) in to the vet today for his rabies shot. He's scheduled to be neutered on Wednesday, and I was hoping I could get him into the groomer today, but they require 48hrs after the shot before they'll groom. Bummer! I did manage to make at appt for him in a few weeks, and my shih tzu mix foster will go in tomorrow night. I brushed Gus out at home and he looks really goofy big grin

Yesterday I thought I noticed Gus had retained canine tooth, but he didn't want me to mess with his mouth. I asked the vet to look and at first she said no, but the she said oh yeah, he does. I looked in his mouth and it fell right out! Crazy dog. He spat it out so I saved it. (I'm a nerd). He's not been eating much, and has been having diarrhea and throwing up bile. I bought some canned food and he scarfed that down though. Poor guy they said he was 7.2lbs at the shelter last week and now he's maybe 5.5lbs!! Waiting on fecal results to treat for worms, just glad I got him to eat some.

Someone tell me why I belong to social networking groups that just make me mad?! I thought I joined a group about rescue, but it's all about BASHING what rescues do... and they do it in order to save more dogs?! Seriously confused here...
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 4:47pm PST 
Unfortunately, Haters are going to hate...Sarah.

So glad Gus is eating something. Can't wait to see him after he gets groomed.

Watching the inauguration recap on the PBS News Hour. dancing I love all the "we" "us" "together" talk...collective action if you will.

Always beware of ANY leader who stance is, "if you are not with me, you are against me." To me, this mind set reminds me of the Dark Side from Star Wars.

"Only by working together can we achieve greatness!" To me, THIS statement is what the side of the Jedi (in Star Wars) is all about. Inclusion of all hug

This is my measurement of how to assess leadership skills. It's pretty basic... but it is also very telling.

Edited by author Mon Jan 21, '13 4:51pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 5:25pm PST 
Bunny ThumperBoss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it !!! Hang in there Lady.. soon be Friday !

Sarah.. saving teeth isnt nerdish (says the owman who has doggie teeth going wayyyyyy back !!) I bet even brushing has made Gus look better... you might even be able to trim the raggedy bits.

With Sonja on the haters thing... sometimes no matter what you say/do... you are going to be wrong. Fret not...

Sonja.. I went out on the Net and got the "One Today" by Richard Blanco poem words... THAT is what they should be teaching in every school/college/church/Faith place....heaven forbid... Home..... in the world.... some chance....

*Gets off soap box*

And.... TOTALLY agree with what you say. Divide and rule works everytime.. and I still wonder why folk fall for it.
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 7:32pm PST 
Gave GusGus a bath. He is looking much, much better. I haven't been able to trim out any mats yet. I am going to ask the vet if they can clip them when they put him under for the neuter. Poor little dude really is skin and bones underneath all his fluff! He was full of flea dirt too frown. No fleas thank goodness

Hehe- he looks like Albert Einstein right now smile

I wanted to do some work here at home but forgot to bring my jumpdrive home frown
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 8:33pm PST 
Evening all! wave On my way to work I noticed the one house that has the boxer chained up put a tarp over his roof. Still no hay in his box. No flap either. And its only 10 degrees out with -4 windchills. naughtynaughtynaughtynaughty Soooo after talking to my self the entire ride to work, I made several phone calls. Got a bale of hay in my truck. First thing in the am (the house was dark on my way home) I'm going over and knock on their door and offer them some hay as a "fellow boxer owner". Gotta handle white trash carefully. Wish me luck! Ty I really could use Missy! laugh out loud Hubby found a seed storage area in one of the bedrooms. Gross! naughty I'm determined to make a dent in their population this week! way to go Sarah, good luck with Gus Gus! Jewel hug hoping for the best for Jetty! He deserves an amazing forever home! cloud 9 Toto, Bunny stay warm! Bunny, well now we know you know how to stomp and grunt like a rabbit! laugh out loudlaugh out loud Have a great night all! flowers
[notify]
  (Page 636 of 1447: Viewing entries 6351 to 6360)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  [Last 10 entry]