GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 635 of 1417: Viewing entries 6341 to 6350)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  [Last 10 entry]  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 5:18am PST 
OMD, it is 10 degrees here with a high wind and I woke up to my furnace broken and no heat. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. Waiting for the furnace man right now!!! Jethro is frozen.
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 6:45am PST 
Toto, go back to bed and pile on the doggies!!! I can't imagine your Cresteds are very happy about no heat, either!!

Busy weekend but I got spend some one on one time with Isabelle and my Dad who re enlisted in the Air Force came and visited Sunday.

It really hard to do proper grammar when your keyboard is for a seven inch tablet... of course that is what I am using.

Will be busy with both jobs, Sunday School changes, and a visit for Jazz for this week. Oh well, I have no plans besides church on Sunday so I will sleep then.
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 8:25am PST 
wave

It's -22 below here with -55 below windchill! Crazy cold! Our furnace is set on 73 and it reads 62! Can't keep up with the extreme cold! Still had school. I thought maybe it would have at least started later. Dressed warm. blue dog
[notify]

Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 8:41am PST 
wave

Almost 11am here and it's -18F with a windchill of -42f, it's warming up! laugh out loud

Friends of mine got a Newfie puppy this weekend, I got an application on JETTSEN and now I'm going back to read all the pages I missed.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 9:18am PST 
wave

My catch-up post!

I know you already decided Ty but I'm glad you decided to wait because I'm vain too! I want a black female mini poodle and it's got to be black!!!

Sarah!!! That's it, I'm getting another foster too then! laugh out loud Way to go with the rally!

Turner we all need to babble to someone. My friends that got the newfie puppy were so excited to have me over and show him off because they hadn't told anyone yet because they thought I'd be the only one to understand. We're like real life dogster to each other. laugh out loud
[notify]
Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 9:47am PST 
hughughughughug Stay warm! I don't mind the snow...at all...but sub zero temps... there is just no point to them. They are just brutal.

Toto - those temps AND no heat...that is cruel and unusual punishment. I hope your heat gets fixed ASAP!!!!

Sarah - now that I can see his body...yep, pom/poo. He's a cutie!

We went to see the Di Vinci exhibit in SLC. Talk about brilliant beyond his time. Totally incredible. We had a late lunch, early dinner with our dear friends...had so much fun. And I got to meet their new baby...she looks like a miniature Belgian Malinois...adorable! Her name is Ziba...means beautiful in Persian.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 9:48am PST 
Morning All.........

Wavesss to Dunlop ~~~~~~ Glad the Party went well !!! Hope the vet can sort out the bites !

Toto.... get ALL the dogs.. pile them on the bed.. and get underneath with Jethro !!!!!!!

Hard ice and frost this morn and a beautiful day now. This settled weather can stay as long as it likes !! BUT.. we neeed RAIN

Wavessss to Isabelle ~~~~~~~~

Roxy..... stay as warm as you can and stay safe.

Jewel.. you stay warm and safe too...... and hold off on another foster... what works for one wont necessarily work for another. Hoping Jettsen has a new home.... then you can look again !
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 9:53am PST 
I might need a few days after Jettsen leaves to recover emotionally anyways, very weepy right now thinking of life without him. But really like the adopter! I've talked on the phone with her and now we're e-mailing. She got really excited when I suggested she look into therapy work with him, she said her Grandma who's in a nursing home was just telling her that she wished more people would bring their dogs in to visit and how much everyone loves it when someone does do it. way to go
[notify]
Jethro

Design jewelry,- not dogs!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 10:04am PST 
Jewel, make sure you tell her that the testing CAN be modified for therapy work if it needs to be due to health of the dog. I had a frenchie with bad HD and he literally couldn't sit. (Frenchies have bad hips, too, but mainly a conformation issue, no arthritis, no pain). Anyway, he was allowed to take the testing and just stand at heel when I stopped. For his stay he did a down.
Be happy, YOU fixed him so he COULD get a new home, right????
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 10:06am PST 
Furnace got fixed really fast, thank dog!! I did send Jethro over to work until it was warmed up in here.
The weirdest thing is happening... it is so cold and the ground is so frozen that passing trucks on the nearby road actually SHAKE my house...feels like an earthquake!!!

Edited by author Mon Jan 21, '13 10:27am PST

[notify]
  (Page 635 of 1417: Viewing entries 6341 to 6350)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  [Last 10 entry]