GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 634 of 1439: Viewing entries 6331 to 6340)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  629  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  [Last 10 entry]  
Jethro

Design jewelry,- not dogs!!!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 10:07am PST 
It is REALLY strange here today... right now it's 45 and BRIGHT SUN, but five minutes ago it was pouring rain. And, while it's just starting to blow a bit, our power has already been off but came right back on again. We are supposed to have 60 MPH gusts!!!
I want to take my dogs down into the field but it is a sheet of glass, worse because of the high temps melting it and leaving a coat of water on the ice. I don't need any broken bones!!!!
Posting as Jethro cuz I LOVE his little Mr. Independent shirt I found. Must have been for Beanie about SIX years ago!!! I have a huge bag of clothes for them but never even look at the tiny stuff... gonna sort them again and make a bag for Jethro!
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 1:05pm PST 
Jethro, that sounds like the weather we had a couple days ago. It was in the 40's friday and saturday, and last night we had 50mph winds and the high is 20 today.

Man, Nicky is gassing us out of the house today! I spent a good portion of the day walking around the house and checking Nick's pantaloons looking for poop cuz I kept smelling it, but I think all the Turtles just made him super gassy. Poor guy. He's normally not that stinky. My dad's worried about it causing a blockage but we'll just have to see. He pooped this morning, but it still could be making its way through his system.

Edited by author Sun Jan 20, '13 1:07pm PST

[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 1:18pm PST 
The video of the dogs enjoying the snow today is up finally. Click here to view way to go
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 2:20pm PST 
Afternoon All......

Toto..... ice and fog this morn... perfect "Sprong" day rest of day with temp in mid 60's.... very Oklahoma and very disorir=entating !!

Nicky.. glad all is well !

TY... I can only say I have never ever had a problem (I also have always been abd sensible with quantities.. especially at first)... I also question the sudden death things.... because not always.. but often there are other reasons it happened. That is not to say a tiny minority of dogs will always be affected.. but that too applies to any and all including humans.

Been looking at pics of the snow in the UK... its getting a goodly dose !!

Waves to Sarah !!

Roxy.. stay warm and safe.. Happy Birthday Little Man !!!!!!

Bunny.... hang in there !!

Turner.. as I said before.. go for the throat.. or 2 feet lower.. his "two feet lower" also seems to be his brain.

Take care in the snow !!
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 2:22pm PST 
Here's another picture smile Wish I could edit out the eyeshine!

Head Tilt!

My dad came over and put locks on my cabinets where the dog and cat food is. The cats were opening the cabinets and everyone was helping themselves. Now the cats are not happy- they keep trying to get the door open!! hehe!! I think I will be saving myself some money on buying new bags of cat food!
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 2:50pm PST 
IMO, definitely pom/poodle! I can see where you could think Crested, BUT, two things are wrong... even hairless ones have long hair on the tops of their feet both front and back and he doesn't AND the muzzle is way, way too thick for a crested. ALSO, the tail is too Pommy, Crested tails are more of an upward sweep, not a "Nordic" curl.
Man, he IS a cutie, no matter what he is!!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 4:56pm PST 
Sarah... check your pmail.. I have taken out the eyeshine

TY... Loved the video and did leave a comment !

Sarah.. you are welcome.. and GUS is a GOOD Muppet name !!! cloud 9

Edited by author Sun Jan 20, '13 5:03pm PST

[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 5:30pm PST 
Sarah, we have that problem all the time with Truckers using GPS. Some of them just decided to head back to the warehouse and didn't bother to call!

I still print out maps and bring that with me in addition to GPS. I like the little hints on mapquest that give visual markers. I do better with visuals. The rest of my family makes fun of me because they always give "normal" directs, go west 10 miles then turn North, etc. I get turned around easy, so I just tell them to describe what the area looks like. And they know better than to ask me for directions.laugh out loud "Turn left by the old barn, then go past a really scraggly looking tree..."

Roxy, yikes! Those temps are cold. I remember when I was in school, we had some temps like that. Got us out of school because all the pipes burst!

Tyler, looks like fun! That's WAY more snow than what we've had all winter!

I feel like I'm getting sick. Couldn't sleep last night because of a sore throat. Managed to get the dogs out for an hour romp in the morning, but I passed out all afternoon. Since it's so cold out, I can't even let them hang in the back yard. Sanka just gets demanding on the cold days. Seriously will bark nonstop until I let him in. I hope they don't get too stir crazy because I am definitely not going out on an after dark walk in this cold and feeling like I do.

Back to the daily grind tomorrow. Good news is, this weekend should have been the last hunting days, so now I have more options for hikes.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 6:09pm PST 
Sanka... I do better with visuals too.. and one liner hints. I write "How to's" that way too.

Funny how folk laugh.. and then ask you for directions later .. cos you do it the easy way !

Here too I have probs the North South East West as well. I am used to turn LEFT or turn RIGHT. Beloved One tells me that it was under Abe Lincoln's administration in the earlymid 1800's that the NSEW sectioning was directed for all unsettled lands onward. This is why the East has Left and Right still .. AND roads with bends in !!!!

Hoping you arent sickening for something.. feel better fast !
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 10:06pm PST 
Wouldn't be game enough to take Dunlop through the car wash. To scared he'd freak! He coped well with his outing yesterday though, he helped clean up after the engagement party - sixty people! kept going backwards and forwards to each of us checking on things AND he came when called in a strange area off leash - dog park starting to look good! He's not allowed in the house though which annoyed him, he kept sitting on the step whining at us wanting in. He caught sight of his first pool too and then gave it a really wide berth.

Weather was good till most of the night was over, started to pour down rain but we need it badly. The day before was the hottest on record 52 degrees in Sydney. Would much rather the rain even if it is humid and blegh.

Two days on at work, two days off and then I go back for five days. Dunlop and I have an appointment at the v-e-t again for a couple of sores that have broken out on his butt and sides. They look like ant bites but he's chewed the tops off a few of them naughty

Sarah, could he be a Pom x Papillon mix? Something about the nose? wishes
[notify]
  (Page 634 of 1439: Viewing entries 6331 to 6340)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  629  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  638  639  [Last 10 entry]