GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 628 of 1422: Viewing entries 6271 to 6280)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  [Last 10 entry]  
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 6:48pm PST 
pokes in to see if she is banned here..or just from the magazinelaugh out loud
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 6:50pm PST 
Nicky, I love the Pintos piece, so fun to look at!

Flicka, that's scary! So glad you're okay hug

Drove up into the mountains to look for snow for Onyx. Wasn't as much as I was hoping, and we lost his fetch ball on the very first throw (I spent at least 30 minutes trying to figure out how it had just vanished into the snow, but never found it), but he still enjoyed himself.

On the hunt for the never again seen ball
By this point he didn't care anymore and I was looking alone
Faking concern for my plight
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 6:57pm PST 
Toto.. at one time in England I used to live on a main A road.. there was a turning opposite and they used to do as you say.. come down the hill too fast.. not see the turning car.. and BANG. Eventually I used to have a supply of Police road signs in the Forge to put out for accidents.. the Cops realised I was there when it was taking them 30 mins !

It will take more than one death to change it where you are.. too much red tape.. laws being ignored and not enough ability to enforce the laws now.. let alone when toughened.

Nicky... I have used scalpels since ever... I have to be extra careful now with the clapped out right arm radial nerve.. and I was just rushing cos I was late.. dumb stupid idiot woman !!!!

Jigsaw puzzle pieces.. use the lid.. and you can make new pieces.. you need a scalpeland a steady hand big laughbig laugh but it can be done

I dont have the patiences for them now having been forced to do them as a kid... but I do love the finished article ! O love the Sacred Grouds one.. and the Pinto's ... beautifully hair tearingly wonderful !

Sanka.. you hit the nail on the head. The different to life tween 50 and 55mph is zero.. take that 55 down to 25... and there is a good survival chance. It is placabo's. I do well with rapid decisions.. then have the basket of kittens 2 days later big laugh
[notify]

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 8:27pm PST 
LOL That's a good idea Flicka! laugh out loud
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 9:17pm PST 
Squ'my....

If you really are banned from the mag.... consider it a gift from the gods and make a generous sacrifice to them !!

Nicky.... Beloved One taunted me about 6 years ago and bought me a large jiggy that was Lighthouse shaped.. and had pics of American Lights within it. He knew I didnt like jigs.. but would do it as I am a Lights nut.!

There was ONE piece missing... It was a sealed box.. the dogs didnt eat it... I swear it came like it !! I was not happy... so I traced the shape onto card and cut pieces of the right colour from the box and glued them to the card shape... You have to look hard to see it. The jigsaw is sealed with clear covering and hangs on the shower door.Yeah.. the bathroom is all Lighthouses ! The piece is out of Cape Hattaras ...

Lighthouse Jigsaw

Love the photos Onyx... and it was the Mountain Trolls.. they steal things... terrible pests you know !!!

Edited by author Wed Jan 16, '13 9:21pm PST

[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 9:33pm PST 
Must be, Flicka. Love the lighthouse bathroom! My father's dental office is lighthouse themed. I don't think he has a puzzle though, might have to get him one of those!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 10:50pm PST 
Onyx... there are more shelves with them and photographs and paintings on the walls.....

Then there is the one in the garden....... and .......

Wondering if I could sneak some from your dad's office.... just wondering...............!!!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 4:10am PST 
Flicka, so glad you are ok! Close calls are scary! We tempoarily have no home phone or internet. Long story involving hubby's short term memory problems ( goes back to childhood)Probably wont be posting as much (how do people use smart phone as only internet?!) but will be around Found something neat on my keyboard so bear with me while I check it outsmile:-(;-):-P=-O:-*:OB-)shh:-!:-|X-(confusedo_Obig grin:-X:'(shocksmile:-[
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 6:36am PST 
OMG, I think I'd die before I'd finish that pinto puzzle.laugh out loud

I always do puzzles with grandma when I go to their cabin in Michigan. After a day out in the woods or on the water, it's relaxing working on a puzzle.

Kato's a grumpy guss this morning. He loves being outdoors and well, the cold is saying otherwise. I promised him an outing after work. Thankfully, Friday is supposed to warm up before the big cold spell, so he'll get to enjoy the outdoors before having to hibernate for another week.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 7:50am PST 
My Grandma has a lighthouse bathroom too. Votives, plaques, towels, bathmats...
[notify]
  (Page 628 of 1422: Viewing entries 6271 to 6280)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  [Last 10 entry]