GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 625 of 1446: Viewing entries 6241 to 6250)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  [Last 10 entry]  
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 1:14pm PST 
Ty, feel better! Sleeping badly is no fun at all.

M&K, hug

Sonja, I'm with you on the icing/frosting, always seems to be the worst part of any dessert. Only exception I make is for the cream cheese frosting I make myself, and I only like that because I use 1/2 the sugar the recipe calls for!

Turner, my mother thinks she wants goats. Even went so far as to get me a goat care book, as though my father would ever allow us to get goats! Only kind I know anything about are Nigerian Dwarf Goats because that's the variety our herding instructor has. They're a nice size for something on the smaller end, and they have very calm temperaments.

It's been exceptionally cold during the nights for my area the past few days. I wasn't expecting it to be below freezing with ice on the road when I got up for class yesterday. Was smarter this morning when I got up to go to the gym and warmed up the car for 10 minutes before I left.

Since I got Fenrir from a shelter in New Orleans while attending school there, I decided to make him a Mardi Gras collar instead of one for Valentine's Day.
Masks
Modeling
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 2:10pm PST 
Afternoon All.......

Positive heat wave at 32F Roxy !!! Take care !

M&K... frequently its the only way to get a real picture . The meds become meds to help meds to mitigate meds ..... and so on. Doing what you are is giving you a reasonable chance at a clean sheet. Hang in there.. its going in the right direction at least.

Onyx... I rarely ice or frost anything. I do make a cream cheese and yoghurt filling.. no sugar.

That collar looks WONDERFUL on Fenrir !!
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 2:14pm PST 
Onyx, someone at work tossed the empty package with your addy, could you please email it to me??? Thanks!
Jethro had his first bath today, photos on his page.big grin
[notify]

Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:01pm PST 
Onyx - as a kid, when my mom would make a cake she would frost 3/4 to 2/3rds of it and the remaining that was un-frosted was all mine. way to go My mother-in-law makes a cake with a whipped cream and fresh strawberry topping cloud 9 It's the only one I like.

It has warmed up to +2 dancing Still having light snow flurries.

Sonja and I went to PAWS to Read today...some of the kids heard me call Sonja "noodles" and they asked me why I called her that...I told them that it was because she is my "poodle noodle" my "noodle-roni-sweets" my "noolely oodley" laugh out loud big laugh

They all laughed...and Sonja just rolled over and put her head in my arms. cloud 9
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:12pm PST 
wave all

Was a busy weekend with lots of visitors. My in laws were among them. They kind of tick me off , they way they pay absolutely no attention to Princesse, who spent the first 9 months of her life with them. She put her paws up on my MIL trying to say "hi" and MIL totally ignored hernaughty

I got a kick out of Pom Pom and Puppy yesterday. Usually Puppy is the one being groomed but yesterday she was grooming Pom Pom and boy was he getting a cleaning! I guess she thought his ears were dirtylaugh out loud
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 4:42pm PST 
I have never disliked my job as much as I do this year... I have too many students and I can't keep up with all their needs and paperwork!! That is all I have to say about that...

:p I want to go to bed and wake up on Friday... afternoon...
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 5:19pm PST 
Toto.... poooooooorrrrrrrrr Jethro !!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the pics....

Sonja.... Mum and gran used to do wonderful Victoria Sponges with cream and home made jam fillings... so so good memories..

PAWS is wonderful... I know 2 or 3 on here that do it as well. SO good for the kids.. and what a gorgeous momnent with Sonja !

Bunny.. wondering if MIL is guilted over Proncess. Fortunately Proncess wont hold it against her. Smiled about the Buns !

Sarah... my Mum was a school teacher in London.. she frequently had as the normal 50 kids in a class.. the 5-7 year olds. She used to get frustrated.. but you know.. not ONE child left her care not being able to read and write..... she used to spend much 'spare" time making things to awaken their minds. It was a school in a "bad" area. Good teachers.. a Head Mistress who cared.

Point is..YOU do what you do well. Just take it a child at a time.. it WILL work... dont let the frustration take the energy you have ,away.
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 5:32pm PST 
Thanks Flicka & Onyx. I've felt fine today thanks and had a good nights sleep last night too way to go

LOVE that collar on Fenrir! He's so handsome. You should post more piccies of him and/or post with him more wink

All our snow has pretty much melted. Yay! Took the dogs to a field down the road for a good run in it earlier as they missed out yesterday and they went nuts! laugh out loud Amazing what snow does to a dog! A chilly 22F out there tonight, brrr.

I don't like icing either Sonja! I only eat cakes or desserts with butter-cream frosting.

Everyone else wave wave
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 6:18pm PST 
Flicka - ages ago I mentioned a plant that you wanted to know the name of - I couldn't remember it at the time. large shrub to small tree size. Gave it a hair cut today and found the tag for it amongst the leaf litter "Yesterday Today Tomorrow". No scientific name for it as that part of the tag has faded.

Almost thirty degree's today. Not too bad. Prefer cooler but I love being able to dry my washing in only a few hours.

Onyx - Dunlop has too much "floof" for coloars like that to show. If he didn't Mum would have covered him in them by now!

wave
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 6:43pm PST 
TY... glad you are better... Yep.. Snow madness.. they love it !.. well most do !!

Dunlop !!

Brunfelsia pauciflora ~ Common Names: Yesterday-today-and-tomorrow, morning-noon-and-night, Brazil raintree

It wouldnt grow well here I am in Zone 7.. and the drought kills most hting s ! I love the lok of it... would happily have one !
[notify]
  (Page 625 of 1446: Viewing entries 6241 to 6250)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  [Last 10 entry]