GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 621 of 1420: Viewing entries 6201 to 6210)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  [Last 10 entry]  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 2:22pm PST 
I will pmail you, Bunny, and explain why the pmail instead of the post!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 2:26pm PST 
Thanks Totosmile
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 2:44pm PST 
Freezing rain/ice now..... ice sheaths on the trees...

Hate ice storms... the trees just cant take it...

Last big ice storm took 3/4 of the State out for 3 weeks... all you could hear in the darkness was smashing trees... and power was down everywhere.
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 2:46pm PST 
Not good , Flickacry Is the ice storm you are talking about the one that affected Quebec as well? thinking
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 3:35pm PST 
Congrats Sarah! party

I could quite happily live somewhere that got no snow Onyx. It's pretty to look at but horrid to drive in, and then when it freezes, awful to walk on too! Doesn't help that this country never seems to be prepared for even an inch of snow! laugh out loud

Hope you feel better soon Natasha hug

Hope Dunlop feels better too! Maybe that extreme heat has got to him? thinking That's very hot!

Interesting post in Health Bunny. To be honest i've never even thought about Parvo. But it's not an issue in my area as far as i'm aware either so hopefully something i never do have to worry about.

I remember some of the pictures you posted from the last Ice Storm Flicka, very pretty, but deadly too! Hope it's not as bad as last time for you.

Forgot to say when i returned from our holiday that Missy is better. She was very ill for four days in total and if on the 5th day she hadn't improved i was gonna take her to a vet where we was staying because her last bout of sickness/diarrhea had resulted in a bit of blood and she was just SO not herself, poor little mite. But thankfully she picked up the next day and was on the up from there. She's never had any type of virus in her life so was unusual for her really. Thankfully Ty never caught it relieved

33F out there at the moment here but set to get lower. Hope everyone is having a good weekend! wave
[notify]
Jethro

Design jewelry,- not dogs!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 3:50pm PST 
I was stuck trying to fly back into NH after our last big ice storm in the late 90's. It was amazing! We left the morning after the storm and I hadn't slept all night because of trees crashing onto the roof. One tree pulled down the entire main wires coming into the house.
I HATE ice! This morning I had to skate over to work cuz I left my yax trax there. (Yes, TWO pairs!) I was carrying Jethro and two dozen eggs so it wouldn't have been pretty if I had fallen! I also had a shaker of sand and made a sanded path in front of me. Made it! When I came home it was pretty much melted.
Speaking of Jethro... I cooked Cornish game hen tonight for supper and left the giblets in their bag on the kitchen counter. Apparently, the cat knocked them down and Jethro ended up with them. THREE adult dogs in the house and the 3 lb puppy ends up with the goods!!!
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 4:13pm PST 
Evening all. smile Another dreary day in Texas today. frown Gosh, I wish we'd have a week of sunshine instead.

Onnyx, glad you realized snow is not what it's cracked up to be, but you're still crazy because you love rain. laugh out loud

Sarah, condogs on the cue. smile
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 4:50pm PST 
ok, found out what they gave him - Domitor / Torb is what it says on the receipt.

Anyone have any idea?
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 5:40pm PST 
Bunny.... I doubt it ! Thats about 1500 miles away. Sheet glass ice out there now. And the trees are creaking...

TY.. hoping this will quit by morning ... GLAD Missy is better... I know from others in UK that virus was doing the rounds.. glad all is well.

Throws some spare Trax to Toto !! Scrambles eggs would have been a nice precursor to the gibbies !!!

Yoshi... have you any idea of the seriousness of the drought in Texas and Oklahoma and the Mid West ? Crops dead.. cattle sold at HUGE loss because the ranchers cant afford to feed them. Major tree and grass loss. Enjoy the dull days.. we DESPERATELY need rain.. and more rain... and then more rain !

Dunlop... here is the drugs description link for it

http://www.drugs.com/vet/domitor.html
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:01pm PST 
Dunlop, torbutrol is an opiate based pain reducer and will cause confusion and some depression for several days after use. Why did they use this for a grooming?????
[notify]
  (Page 621 of 1420: Viewing entries 6201 to 6210)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  [Last 10 entry]