GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 619 of 1422: Viewing entries 6181 to 6190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  614  615  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  [Last 10 entry]  
Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 8:43am PST 
Still snowing eek Blizzard warning still in effect.

Hubby has to get the snow blower out to clear away an area for Sumo and Scarlett to potty...the snow is past their yoohoowee's
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 2:24pm PST 
Afternoon All.... wind blowing.. rain vanished... maybe snow morro.. wont be much

Miss S.. GO pee ! Then run in fast and get toasty WARM !! Take Care

Jewel... hoping the radio thingy really helps... Honestly.. I wouldnt add another JIC you have these too some time longer... even if the are good... you would then have 4.. and whose to say the 4th wont be hard to work with... Just saying...

Turner.... rest... relax...... stuff the housework !
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 2:30pm PST 
Jewel...do you know the word "Burnout"????? Don't forget the hassles of a few days ago with the tail. Imagine that times FOUR cuz three is a crowd so Jewel will get in on it, too!!!!
It is POURING rain, temp is 32f on the dot...could be an interesting night!!!
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 3:28pm PST 
I agree with Toto, Jewel. I always think about taking one more, but I don't because I know my limits... I also know, that there will always be more dogs waiting, and I can't push myself so far that I lose my mind!

I am about to head out the door for Rally... SO nervous!!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 4:12pm PST 
Turner hug for shoes and OB class. Must you be the voice of reason about the Spoodle? shrugwink

Miss Scarlet,blizzard?! You can keep it! We are expecting around 40 F and rain here on the weekend shock Got a kick out of your interesting word laugh out loud

Jewel, I agree with everyone else, I think you have your hands full as it is, don't overdo ithug

I told my son that almost everyone on dogster was encouraging me for the third dog. His reaction? " big laugh Mom, you don't go on a dog loving site to get talked out of getting a dog! big laugh "

I was looking over Princesse's diary and realized her gotcha day anniversary was 6 days ago! red face

Edited by author Fri Jan 11, '13 4:15pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 4:58pm PST 
Glad it wasnt just me pouring cold water on the 4th dog idea for Jewel !

Sarah.... have FUN... just enjoy it !

Toto... take care......

Bunny.. you know... he's right !
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 6:21pm PST 
Well we are having a Blizzard here. Snowing and blowing and falling temps. I can't see our big red barn across the yard! Storm is supposed to end tomorrow at noon I think.

My hand still hurts and swelled up nicely. confused. It will be fine but I have to wear gloves when doing dishes!

My girlfriend has cattle and of course they got a new calf tonight. It seems to always happen durning a storm. Her calves aren't even due yet!

Baked chocolate chip bars today. way to go
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 8:05pm PST 
Evening all. smile Have had a rough few days this week. Got my first period in Texas this week, and this one's been one of my worst. We've had some nasty rainstorms these last couple days, so I'm sure the dismal weather didn't help. M&K has recommended a brand of asprin for me to try next time this happens, so I'm gonna go buy it soon. I start school next week. I can't wait to finally move into the dorm and start my new life. smile In other news, Adrian and I have decided to take a break and give things a rest for now. He thinks things between us are getting too intense, and now is not the time for it. Mariah will be coming for 4 days the first week of February, so I guess we'll see what happens with that.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 8:18pm PST 
Roxy... stay warm and stay SAFE...

And calves/lambs/foals ALWAYS come with storms !!!

Yoshi.. sorry you are having a rough time... but stress and tension can often make it worse. Hopefully when you get back to some routine it will ease. Most of us can relate.. I started when I was 10... and had 20 years of daily hell till the doctors did the magic op !

As to Adrian.. I have just deleted most of what I typed.. I am wasting my breath and typing....

Hope school goes well....
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:18pm PST 
Flicka, you started when you were 10? Seriously? Wow, that's crazy. Surgery is not an option for me. Having had over a hundred eye surgeries and being in and out of the hospital for the first 10 years of my life, I have an aversion to them. To this day I still have the odd nightmare about surgeries. In fact even last night I had a nightmare about dental surgery that I didn't even need. frown I'm just a big baby when it comes to anything medical related.
[notify]
  (Page 619 of 1422: Viewing entries 6181 to 6190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  614  615  616  617  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  [Last 10 entry]