GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 614 of 1432: Viewing entries 6131 to 6140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  609  610  611  612  613  614  615  616  617  618  619  [Last 10 entry]  
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 7:57pm PST 
Thanks guys! I loved the idea of my friends in Florida sitting on the beach and decided to do my own " beach" shot. It was 42 degrees. Have to wear shoes I have a sock tan linelaugh out loud.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 6:28am PST 
Good Morning All-wavewavewavewavehughughughug

Turner- You are far braver than I am. Last week I might have actually been able to pull that off but since starting the Topamax which is supposed to have hyperthermia as a side effect I can't seem to get warm.Go figure.

Onxy- Take it easy and get well. Beautiful pics.
Sanka- Hoping the injury isn't too bad,they can be very scary with senior pups.

Flika- I too hate small-minded insurance clerks that behave like you are asking them to personally pay for something you need. Have run into more than my share over the years as well. I know all about the compounding thing as well. Although,the compounds are to some degree prescribed by need they are in fact not 100% individual but one of a number of standard formulas,the insurance company however acts like you are asking them to pay for something specifically catered to you. I had had one pre-approved then only after it was filled and sent,refused. I paid the full price for something it turned out I was allergic to. Needless to say I never used it again either. Someone here told me that throwing sledge hammers was a very effective way of relieving frustration but likely to be illegal,the second part I'm sure only if caught. I'm sure most insurance companies have large windows and there are such things as latex or rubber gloves and ski masks. Just sayin'

Roxy- Glad you are feeling better.

Dunlop- Try to stay cool and comfortable.

Tyler,Toto,Sonja,Bunny and others-wavehugwishes

Things here are going okay. I have had some strange side effects and been very tired but the pups and Dear One have been wonderful. Side effects are nothing I didn't expect so I am coping well with them. I know that things will get better as I adjust but will get a bit worse first. Take Care All and Have a Good Day,Stay Safe,Warm and Well.hugwishesflowers
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 6:51am PST 
wave

hugs M&K!

hugs for Onxy too! I got the collars on Jettsen & Chloe they look so great! There's an adoption event on Saturday, maybe snazzy collars will make them stand out? Jewel's was too big so I'll save it for another foster.

way to goway to go On the pic Turner!

I woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so Jettsen & Chloe have already been out to the fairgrounds and Jewel's already been over to play with her friend this morning! Now I'm tired, maybe a little desk nap? laugh out loudshh
[notify]

Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 6:51am PST 
Drunk on orange juice and double posting now!

Edited by author Wed Jan 9, '13 6:52am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 6:59am PST 
Morning All........

M&K... That pretty much sums up the way I feel about it. They approved the starter dose last month(the doc wisely starting low with the intention to build up and them see in stages if I was ok with it) .. this month.. with the next dose up.... no go say the Insurance.

Laugh long and hard at the "latex or rubber gloves and ski masks. Just sayin' ". big laugh

Thinking of you... hang in there as you are... IF this works for you it will at least help some.

We had some fine drizzle intermittantly from 3pm yesterday. Enough to just damp things but better than nothing. Supposed to have more of the same today and tonight.... hopefully.

Grocery day.... back later... Take Care All..........
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 8:34am PST 
Morning! wavebig grin Crappy and raining! snoopy Dogs are walked, soaked and giving me the stink eye! laugh out loud Too bad, hubby and I are working evenings and they must go out to at least sniff a bit! Jewel, drunk on OJ? thinking We call that hooch in the prison system laugh out loud They sell it for stamps big laughlaugh out loud M&K it was 42, sunny with no wind, it was the ONLY time to get the pics laugh out loud My family thinks I'm a bit off now, if they only knew thinking Getting laundry done before I head to work. Does it ever end??? hug Onyx, I love the pic of the tree, the branches are all going in different directions - pretty cool! Just got a call my orthotics are in cheer Its a start... Flicka I hope the rain is coming to you today... Have a great day all...flowers
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 2:35pm PST 
wave just digesting my supper before I go out to deliver flyers.

Been doing some serious thinking about the Spoodlethinking I still think this year is not right but have been thinking of ways around the challenges. Like taking Spoodle with me to do flyersbig grin....
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 2:52pm PST 
Bunny, here's the deal. Just get the spoo. Then, tell hubby you are returning her if there is any trouble or problems, any at all.
Here is the important part... after about a month or so, you ADMIT to hubby that you may have bitten off more than you can chew in getting her and you are thinking about returning her.
At this point, he will be so madly in love with her that he will be singing her praises left and right and will make sure he helps you with EVERYTHING concerning her. (Be sure to record that conversation so you have a record of it for posterity!!!)
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 3:08pm PST 
Jewels post wasnt there this morning when I posted.. see i(or not seeing) this alot again.... missing postss

So...Waves to Jewel !!

Turner.... we have had drizzle all day too. Its WONDERFUL ! Fine enough to penetrate and not run off. It wont fill the parched cattle ponds and streams.. but it will significantly lower the fire risk for a little while.

Hope the shoe eases help you... have had to have stuff in my shoes most of my like... but it can help.

Bunny... Spoodle pulling "Lil Red Trolley wiff Flyers" as a MUST !!

Bunny... beware of Toto's advice.... make SURE hubby loves Spoo before following it big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 3:49pm PST 
I don't know why every loves poodles shrug. Especially when everyone knows English Springer Spaniels are the best dogs ever!! Just kidding. I love Standard Poodles... well I like most high energy and intelligent breeds.

Poor Jazz had to see the vet yesterday. Her lungs were inflamed so she got a shot and was told to rest. She isn't forthcoming with the relaxation part but the vet said it was okay for her to be moving about so now I am confused about everything. Oh and she's not allowed any rawhides or treats because she isn't eating her food. Facepalm now. So any advice on how to keep her calm now would be greatly appreciated... just p-mail me!

Does anyone else have a boss who isn't... well smart enough to be a boss?
[notify]
  (Page 614 of 1432: Viewing entries 6131 to 6140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  609  610  611  612  613  614  615  616  617  618  619  [Last 10 entry]