GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 602 of 1440: Viewing entries 6011 to 6020)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  607  [Last 10 entry]  
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 10:55am PST 
RE: Thor
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 12:00pm PST 
laugh out loudbig laughbig laugh Nicky! He is really fluffy!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 12:27pm PST 
Hi gangwave. M&K thanks for checking in. Glad to hear mom is stable and aunt is doing well. Roxy shock boy is Thor fluffy!! Getting bigger and bigger! We were outside for 2hours today. What is wrong with me?! First we went to the playground. Then for a walk. The wind is blowing and the snow is still flurrying. Wind chill around 0. Geez!! Now I'm wrapped up in a blanket and can't warm up confused. Need a new pic of Jethro to warm my heart (hint hint). Jewel good luck at the vets keep us posted. Have a great day all. flowers. Oh yea congrats Sarah on the 6kcheer
[notify]

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 1:22pm PST 
Afternoon all. smile Beautiful sunny day here today. smile There is something seriously wrong with our dryer. It sounds like a cement mixer when we turn it on, and last night my mother noticed a slight burning smell when she opened it. My parents are probably gonna exchange it at sears this afternoon.

Sarah, thanks for the heads up. I just think Adrian has had way too much on his plate and is just in a very big confused mess right now. I would never wish what he's gone through on my worst enemy. He has had quite a run for his money. He says he wants to settle down with somebody, but I think he's far from ready for that. I think right now he needs to worry about taking care of his kids, coming to terms with his physical limitations, and getting himself back on his feet. He's not a bad person. He just needs to organize his life a little better.

Bunny, just buy the spoodle and bring it home to surprise hubby on your birthday. laugh out loud
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 1:53pm PST 
Afternoon All... Squ'mey had Hiccups !!!!!

Yoshi... Adrian is playing games but still going on seeing this girl ? And you are encouraging it ?Think hard.... how fair is that? I am with Sarah totally on this and did say before.. and you are just encouraging it all as you said. Maybe a little serious adult thinking needs to be applied ? Adrian seems to need to grow up.... please dont get yourself in the position of aiding and abetting his lack of responsibility.. because sure as can be ,it will become your fault when it blows up.. and it will blow up.....Think really hard..If that all sounds hard... it isnt.. its said because you dont need to be hurt because of others.

Toto.. yes.. and I posted.. and it vanished !!! Squ'mey seemed to be having probs too !

Its warm here.. only 12F with the wind chill this morn !! KEEP WARMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!

Natasha... glad the class will work out.. and I understand the hesitancy... Even when I lived in Germay I knew I could speak the language.. but often chickened out for fear of getting it wrong. In Hong Kong I think I had 3 words !!!!! Go for it and just enjoy it. !

OUCH for the saddle thump !!!

Bunny... Get the PUPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby only wont talk to you for a week and it will all go back to normal !!!!

M&K.... GOOD to see you... happy new year. Doc visit wasnt a real happy thing... but.. Look after YOU...

Jewel sorry about the fosters... it will be fixed for both !

THOR PUPPY......WANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nicky ...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turner take care in the cold... its warm here.. was 12F this morn.... ! Be very careful............
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 2:30pm PST 
Thanks guys! I think Thor is pretty darn cute! His hair has really grown to! He's just really getting big fast! So last night my hubby left the peanut butter and butter dish on the counter.......yep! Thor reached the butter dish and ate part of it! My son heard something and went to check and found him. Why on earth do dogs like butter? laugh out loud

I went to the dentist to have all the prep work done for the crown yesterday and he found a cavity in the next tooth that he filled to. Then I told him I have had pressure and pain when I bite down in the back upper tooth. He looked at it and he said it looks ok but will do X-rays. Well I have a abscess and the tooth is dead could see all the black on the X-rays. Dentist got pretty upset when I said it had bothered a long time but it wasn't severe pain. He then told me this was serious and I should be in a lot of pain and that the tooth needed to be removed right away. So he took it out because he thought it would come out easy because of all the decay. IT DIDN'T COME OUT EASY!! It came out in pieces. I was there from 1 to 4 pm! frown

So today I have a LOT of pain and swelling! He gave me vicodin and 875 mg of Amoxicillin 2xs a day to take. All the work was on the right side. When the pain med wears off my cheek and ear pounds. It's terrible! This dentist visit did not help me with my fear of going!!! frown so today I am resting and feeling sorry for myself!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 2:30pm PST 
To be fair and perfectly honest , it isn't just hubby. I am not where I wanted to be financially and also I want to be working less when I get another dog. I also worry about Bunny. He is very jealous and demanding of my attention. I am kind of afraid to upset the balance of things. Bunny is my dog and Princesse is hubby's. I am not sure how another dog would fit into the dynamics. It really is too bad, though, in other ways the timing would be perfect. Just in time for my bd and 4 months old in July , which would have given me tons of socializing opportunities. And surprising hubby would have been really difficult , considering the breeder is in Montreallaugh out loud
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 3:49pm PST 
Sarah, Deb was our mentor for our first foster. She's in the Valpo area so she's not far from you! Indiana is split into two regions, Illinois,Northern Indiana and Southern Indiana. Anne is the Illinois, Northern Indiana coordinator and lives in Illinois and Deb is her go to person for Northern Indiana. Indiana has a total of like four people and that includes me for ESRA.

Anyways, Jazz is back and mopey. That was to be expected. She is doing good though!
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 3:56pm PST 
Isabelle, I am totally singing "It's a small world after all", which could be bad...
Thinking of Jazz! If she's anything like Sarah when she had her treatment, give her a few days and she will be driving you CRAZY! Sarah actually coughed up blood at one point. She was crated while I was mowing the lawn but it scared her, big time, and when I let her out of the crate she hacked blood everywhere! Very, very scary, especially since she was only my second foster!!
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 4:24pm PST 
Sarah... remember our discussion on Columbia City, IN? Its a very tiny world in our are neck of the woods. There's fort wayne, then a bunch of corn fields, then Chicago then more corn...
[notify]
  (Page 602 of 1440: Viewing entries 6011 to 6020)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  607  [Last 10 entry]