GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 6 of 1447: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 10:24am PST 
Hello Shane!!! So sorry to hear you have the flu Sarah, That sux!!! Hope you are feeling much better soon. The quick strep tests never worked on my daughter. I would take her in knowing she had strep only to be told it was a stomach virus,she never got a sore throat,she just ran very high fevers and vomitted,the quick strep would be negative but the culture would come up as positive. Even our doctor never understood that one. Take care of yourself and just remember the furkids are trying to help even if it is annoying. I'm beginning to wonder if I have kennel cough. I was reading the heath forum in hopes of an update on Moose and realized I have the same symptomsbig grin I think in my case it's really just allergies.wink Enjoy your Afternoon Everyone!! Don't forget it's the weekend.laugh out loud
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 10:59am PST 
Wish you guys would stop with the heart ailments talk... I just went to the Dr for a sore back and my heart was all wonky so they did an EKG and that was worse so I wore one of those Holter monitors all day yesterday and it was wonky all day.
Of course it is FINE today!!! Haven't heard anything so it couldn't be too bad???? Something about premature contractions???? All I know is it's done that off and on for as long as I can remember, just never at the Drs.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 11:05am PST 
Aren't premature contractions when you have a baby? Toto something you want to TELL US?!
[notify]

Marlowe, RN,- CGC

Seize life by- the big stick!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 11:16am PST 
Little baby Totos on the way! laugh out loud No, my heart does a weird thing where it feels like it's being all fluttery and beating irregularly, but it never does it at the doc's, and my EKGs always came out normal. I guess I'm not dead yet, so it's probably fine. dancing

Sarah, sorry you're feeling like poop. Nothing's worse than being sick. I'm sending happy, not-sick thoughts your way. Feel better soon! hug

Well, probably didn't fail my Conservation Biology exam, but not feeling great about it. BUT, it's FRIDAY!! party And I get to spend the evening washing Marlowe (not his favorite thing) so we can go to a UKC show tomorrow morning. Wish us luck! We always need it!

Edited by author Fri Feb 17, '12 11:17am PST

[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 11:21am PST 
haha Jewel!
Sorry to hear about your heart, Toto. When I take sudafed, sometimes it makes my heart race or flutter. It's a pretty scary feeling. I think what scares me the most is that I live alone- no one to save my life! smile

My house is a wreck- the dogs destroyed the cat bed, got some stuff out of the garbage and shredded that all over the house. I am just too tired to pick it up. The dogs have calmed down now that they got to wreak havoc! smile

I do feel better now that I took some meds- my temp is down to 100.1 now. Bad news is I took my glasses off somewhere and I can't remember where...
I already had some ice cream this morning- going to have some ice cream for dinner too! That should make me feel better. smile
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 11:26am PST 
Toto my brother-in-law has had the same thing for years and no serious issues. He takes a med called atenelol to control it,the only thing is tou have to have a high normal blood pressure or it can slow the rate down too much and make you dizzy. Hubby had dbl by-pass 6 yrs. ago and has to take it as well. I hope there isn't anything else going on and all is well. It typically takes about 2 weeks to get the results from the 24 hour monitor.

Premature contractions can also happen in the heart and are either PAC's Premature atrial contractions,or PVC's Premature ventrical contractions. Either can be a serious issue if left untreated but treated properly risks are minimized alot. Good Luck Toto!!wishes

When do you all think the Morlocks and Trolls will arrive. Amazingly it seems some have found better things to do lately than stir up a debate amongst Dogster folk.shhsilenced Now that it's out they'll probably show up in droves.
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 11:31am PST 
Well, we are heading to the beach tomorrow!!! Supposed to be in the high forty's and we will get there at 1:30... low tide is at 2:30 so that is my FAVORITE time to walk on a beach!
Toto and Beanie and Zena and Tanner (now Toby) will be going along since my niece will be down, too and my little kid, Julia (well, not MY kid, but yeah, about those premature contractions, BOL!)
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 11:45am PST 
cheer Good Luck Marlowe!! Jewel's off to OB trials this weekend.
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 12:02pm PST 
Mika, I thought all us trolls and morlocks were already here???
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 12:42pm PST 
Totolaugh out loud Let's all play by Thumper's Rule: If you can't say something nice....well, we all know the restsmile Keep it fun & light so we can keep playing.
Shane..glad you found us. Every forum needs morlock hunters!
Toto. Wow. Heart stuff would freak me outhug
So far, so good with my client...no flying body fluids...yet!
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 1447: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]