GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 599 of 1430: Viewing entries 5981 to 5990)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  [Last 10 entry]  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 5:54pm PST 
Flicka, it is hardboard here, too, unless some call it Masonite, but that is an old term. Sarah, I would paint the inside flat black so it would look more like they were a picture in there. I LOVE it and am on the lookout for an old console TV!!!
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 7:27pm PST 
Sarah, that looks awesome!way to go

I went out and bought a cheapy mesh crate for Kato. Sanka keeps escaping our set-ups for the cold nights, so he now is confined to a closed wire crate. Kato loves the crate, so I got him one to snooze in since Sanka got his. No way could Sanka be in a mesh crate.

It's quite amusing to watch Sanka think his way out of our barricades. He made it to level 11.laugh out loud Although, it's quite demoralizing to continually be outsmarted by my own dog.

So kind of Onyx to help you put away the ornaments.laugh out loud Hope you enjoy your trip. I know my cabin on the lake trip was awesome.
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 7:38pm PST 
Sarah, just saw your post. My Illinois coordinator lives in the Chicago suburb area and I would laugh if you or people in your rescue knew her. I like to hear about rescue dogs competing, makes me happy. At the Pet Expo in Fort Wayne, ESRA had a booth and we met a couple ESRA Ohio dogs, one competes in dock dogs.

Speaking of ESRA dogs, Jazz went in for heartworm treatment today. Great news, her chest x-ray looked great and the vet said she had a very minor case so we caught it extremely early!!! I am more worried that she's there and not here tonight...
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 8:10pm PST 
Squ'mey..... Happy New Year !

Glad you seem to have a decent roomy !

Thanks Toto !! So many things here have totally different names it get hard sometimes to try and tell someone what you need.!

Sanka..made me laugh about the outsmarting... some non dogster friends have a beautiful Pittie girl and she is Gold medal at it ! Never strays though.. just gets out.. no obstacle stops her.. and runs round to the nearest of their doors smiling to be "rescued !"

Isabelle.. that is great news about Jazz !
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 8:29pm PST 
It's a small world, huh Isabelle? Her name is Jennifer and she said she knew someone in IN named Debbie? Glad to hear Jazz's heartworms look mild. Sarah had a mild case, too. Best of luck with Jazz's recovery!

Flicka, I think we call it particleboard here. Or hardboard is a kind of particleboard? I will have to make a trip to the home improvement store. I obviously can't just paint the current back because there's a giant hole in i.t... I may have to sew my own cushion too because it's kind of a long, narrow space. A body pillow might fill the space well... hmm.... I do wish the console was a little deeper and less wide. Lizzie, my Aussie, can't really fit in it, even though she tries!
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 9:01pm PST 
Sarah - I buy 3" thick foam pad and cut it to size... then make a removable cover. My Dogs love them.

We had minus 10 degrees here this morning. way to go eek it's minus 9 currently.

Hubby brought home "Buddy's" for dinner cloud 9 It's an Italian place here that is a Pocatello, ID original. If you like garlic...this is your place! They have tshirts and bumper stickers they sell that say, "I have Buddy's Breath." laugh out loud

Hubby and I have a rule...you can't eat at Buddy's without the other...because reeking of garlic together is much better than only one in the house smelling up the place. laugh out loud
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 9:02pm PST 
Evening all. smile Had a nice conversation with Adrian today. It was fun, but I guess we kinda got carried away with certain subject matter that isn't dogster friendly and went a bit too far, so we hung up before things got way out of hand. The girl he's seeing is coming for 4 days in February. Good for them if they work out, but of course I myself am a little less than thrilled about her visit. Let's just put it this way. Even though being in a relationship with him would be impossible, I was kinda looking to spend some private time with him from time to time. I guess I'm a tough nut to crack when it comes to breaking old bad habits. Adrian jokingly called me a home wrecker, and I thought I was over that years and years ago. laugh out loud I wasn't intentionally trying to be a home wrecker on purpose, but I guess I just got caught up in the heat of the moment. confused I guess if there is one positive thing that came out of this, it's that Adrian said that now that he knows me a bit better, he would date me if circumstances were different. Unfortunately we have so much going against us. My parents certainly wouldn't like him. I mean, they'd feel sorry for him if they saw his disability, but they'd certainly disapprove of us being together for many other reasons unrelated to his disability. He also comes with a lot of other baggage, an ex wife, open marriage, 2 kids from 2 different moms, and not to mention little things such as mobility. He doesn't drive anymore and I obviously can't, so that would cause lots of problems for us and be a huge inconvenience. frown

Sarah, I'm glad the dogs like the new bed.

Poor Onnyx, I hope he feels better soon. Too bad you couldn't bring him with you this time. Does your brother have a dog? When will you be back home?

Bunny, glad hubby had a good time and that you were able to enjoy a few dances. smile
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 10:52pm PST 
Just has to be done
[notify]
Squ'mey

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 10:52pm PST 
Once a year
[notify]
Squ'mey

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 10:53pm PST 
when everyone is sleeping
[notify]
  (Page 599 of 1430: Viewing entries 5981 to 5990)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  [Last 10 entry]