GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 596 of 1399: Viewing entries 5951 to 5960)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 10:10pm PST 
Thanks for the warning. I read that somewhere else and my dad is oing to be the one taking it apart. It actually looks more like a stand-alone TV inside of a cabinet than a true console TV. I Will let you know how it turns out!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!partypartyparty

Edited by author Mon Dec 31, '12 10:11pm PST

[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 6:49am PST 
partypartywishessnoopydancinghamster dance HAPPY NEW YEAR partypartyparty

Love that story cloud 9 , Flicka ,especially since I have been reading up on the White Buffalo.

Health, wealth and happiness to all in 2013! big hug
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:03am PST 
party Happy New Year & Happy Birthday to my boy, Tyler too! party hug He's 7 years old today! Middle aged now....although he's always acted middle aged laugh out loud

Just popping in to say hi wave Still on holiday at the moment but we have Internet access, although i can't stick around for long because i'm borrowing my sister's laptop.
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:36am PST 
Absolutely loved the Courageous Canines Rose Parade float. Haven't finished watching the parade, but I know that one will be my favorite cloud 9
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:40am PST 
Onyx, that one was great, made me cry!!! And, how about the couple that just got married on a float???
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 10:07am PST 
Kind of a rough night. We had just settled into bed when neighbors started setting off fireworks...the very noisy kind. My whole pack was freaked out. Got up and gave them all a Benedryl then waited for it to kick in and the fireworks to stop. Up til 2am eek Way past this girls bedtime.

Happy and healthy New Year to All!
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 12:34pm PST 
Afternoon all. smile Happy new year. Hope everyone had a good new year's eve celebration. smile Went to a church friend's house last night. This is a new friend of my parents. The lady had 2 dogs, 1 white toy poodle and 1 long haired chi. Barney the toy poodle was a puppy mill rescue, and obviously very skiddish and fearful of all the celebrating. Mommy kept bringing him out of his hiding room because everybody wanted to see him. Poor baby was so frightened that he tried squirming out of Mommy's arms but she kept holding him on her lap and saying it's OK, mommy's here. Finally poor little thing had enough and turned around and snapped at Mommy, and she smacked him. Unbelievable dog owners, wouldn't you say? I say this lady probably has no experience with rescues, because all her previous dogs were from reputable breeders. It's nice to rescue, but I think project dogs are better off with families who have experience and knowledge working with them.
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 12:47pm PST 
Howdy Poopers , Hiney Wipers & Turd Eaters...laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Happy New Year Everybody....party

Vikings Won...cheercheer...it was a great great great game , vikings won it with just 03 seconds left , against their dreaded enemy " The Packers"...It was a 2 aspirin game for old Coot...big laughbig laugh..The deal here when the vikes are on, everytime the Vikes score , The boys would get a piece of cheese or lunchmeat & some beer in their bowl, well usually after the game we would let Thor out & he squat real quick off the patio or lift his leg up against the tree or gnomes, this time he leaned on the tree & squatted, I think he was loaded, I dont remember the vikings scoring so many points in a few years.plus this win put the Vikes in the playoffs & knocked the Bears out of it........laugh out loudlaugh out loud...

Zelda....way to go

Old Thor might of found a job....big laughbig laugh
Job_Thor_Could_Handle........smile

Enjoy this chilly gloomy day everyone....happy dancehappy dance

Hugs & Farts
Ye Old drink & sneeze Thor...wave

Weird but true
She’s a chicken, but she’s still a hero.
When the Alma Center, Wis., home of Dennis Murawska and Susan Cotey caught fire, their pet chicken, Cluck Cluck, lived up to her name. She clucked so loudly, she woke them in time to get out safely.
“We’re used to hearing about a dog or a cat or something,’’ said local fire chief Jeff Gaede. “But we never hear of a chicken waking up a resident for a fire. That’s pretty amazing.’’
The bird lived to cluck again....cheercheer
And now, the latest news about the fiscal cliff:
Collins Dictionary has named it one of the top words or phrases created in 2012.
Another is Zuckered — which is what happened to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg when shares in his company plummeted off another fiscal cliff shortly after they were offered to the public...wink
Police in Ontario, Canada, have announced the winner of their silliest-excuse competition.
She’s a woman stopped for speeding who explained that she stepped on the accelerator when she adjusted her seating position to fart....big laughbig laughbig laugh
Japanese entrepreneurs who don’t think their offspring are capable of running the family business have a unique solution — they adopt a qualified heir.
Some 73,000 adults are adopted every year in the country — by far the most in the world.
That way, the business can prosper — and stay in the family..thinkingthinking
Human-resources managers are more interested in acquiring a pal than a qualified worker, according to a surprising new study.
Researchers at Northwestern University found that potential employees who like the same team or the same music as the interviewer are more likely to get the job than someone with different tastes but better skills...shock

Edited by author Tue Jan 1, '13 12:51pm PST

[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 1:05pm PST 
Oy, slept to 3:00 p.m. lol. So tired. Going to try to go out for a walk to wake myself up. Tried a new setup in the kitchen for the dogs to lay in when it gets too cold. It's mostly for Sanka. Well, sometime in the night, he broke free and decided to sleep on the new couch!naughty

Thor, don't get too happy. Packers are going to win the next battle.blue dog

I like to think they tried to lose. Every time they have a bye, they come back slow and play really bad.laugh out loud

Honestly though, I don't think the Pack are going to go far in the playoffs. They just seem a bit out of sync this year. So if they fall early, I'm rooting for Washington. I really like RG3.
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 1:13pm PST 
Loved the MWD float! There was another float with adoptable dogs on it (and Uggie!!) I think it was the PetCo Foundation float but I'm not sure. Loved seeing Jane Goodall as Grand Marshall as well.
[notify]
  (Page 596 of 1399: Viewing entries 5951 to 5960)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  [Last 10 entry]