GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 592 of 1446: Viewing entries 5911 to 5920)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  [Last 10 entry]  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 7:27am PST 
wave the storm is raging here right now. Hubby tried to get out to go pick up the flyers (which are probably stuck in a warehouse somewhere in another town shrug ) I told him he was going to get stuck, guess what?laugh out loud He decided he wasn't going anywhere after allbig laugh

We went out to yet another family supper last night. It was nice but I think I will be glad when all this partying is over. One more to gorelieved

The rabbits are fine, it's so much warmer in the pen than outside and btw, Yoshi, there is a roofsmile

The last storm wasn't too bad but this one is looking more like a real storm. We had a semi green Christmas but its definitely going to be a white New Year!

My client called me and told me she isn't going home till Julybig laugh

ETA Yesterday we went to a flashmob round dance by our First Nation Peoples, in support of a chief who is fasting in protest of a bill that our government has to passed that will leave our water less protected. It was a very interesting experience. I will see about putting up some pictures.

Edited by author Sun Dec 30, '12 7:32am PST

[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 7:40am PST 
M&K (or anyone) do you know of an Akita rescue that would take a senior Akita in the Indiana area? One of the shelters my group pulls from would like to place this girl-
Akita

How about a coonhound rescue for this guy?
Coonhound

I got to see my dad's side of the family yesterday for "second Christmas". Played lots card games and board games until my head started to hurt from thinking! They made SO much food- Italian sausage, a massive turkey, fried chicken, roast beef, salmon, pork loin... and that was just the meat... There were mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, asparagus, broccoli casserole, spanikopita, jalapeno poppers, cheese and crackers.. it had to cost them a small fortune to by all that food!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 8:29am PST 
Flash Mob round dance 1

Flash Mob round dance 2

Flash Mob round dance 3

Edited by author Sun Dec 30, '12 8:33am PST

[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 10:08am PST 
Afternoon gang! wave Woke up to, yup you guess it, SNOW! cheercheer I refuse to be miserable when the weather is "bad".dancing Besides, it drives people nuts around here if you aren't grumpy like they are! I am a non-conformist! way to go Anyhoo, walked the kids and came back and put them in the playground. Right away Grunt pounced on Darcy and she disappeared under the snow! Grrr! Then she snapped at him and it was game on!cheercheer While they played I got on the 4-wheeler and plowed the driveway. Had to dog-antelopes running along side me down the fenceline! laugh out loud OMG, they had a great time and I got the plowing done. I agree Bunny, it's coming down pretty good here also! Hubby is back on days while I'm still on evenings. So at least he'll be here at night for the puppers. Bought my dad an amplified phone, his last one burned up. Guess he put the batteries in backwards and was complaining the phone didn't work. Well mom said lets start from scratch. Dad took out the battery, read the directions, put the battery in and it clicked. He said, hmmm didn't do that before naughty So we'll wait and see. Hopefully it'll work tomorrow and they won't have to ship it back...thinking Shane, if you're lurking, stay warm! Looks like your getting a cold front also! Man, it's snowing so hard I can barely see out the windows! cheercheercheercheer Guess around here that's called a white out! laugh out loud Sanka, how are you doing? Jethro is 8 weeks old cloud 9 That just makes you smile big grin Alright, I'm babbling, gotta go to work. Be safe everyone! Have a great night! flowers
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 10:46am PST 
Sarah, there was an Akita rescue at a mega-adoption event in my area but I can't recall the name frown
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 12:03pm PST 
Afternoon All........

Dull day here but hopefully getting some rain tonight... hoping it doesnt turn to freezing stuff though.

Turner.. love the SNOW pics !!!!!!! With you totally on being "Different" The Mad Englishwoman... work for me !! And I LOVE Winter !! Stay safe you and hubby going to and from work.

Bunny... I have friends down in Montreal and St Hubert and they are considering buying snorkles !! STAY SAFE !!!

Love the flash mobs and the photos !... and re the water.... we have a similar thing going on in Oklahoma over Native Amarican water rights on their lands....

Sarah.. really hope you have some luck with the 2 resues.... Thankyou for trying...

Food... did you bring a doggie bag home !!?

Wavessss to Nicky ~~~~~~~~~~~~
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 12:23pm PST 
Hey, everyone, it's a most beautiful day here today, full sun and fluffy, white snow EVERYWHERE. Of course, I had to take the kids down into the field to play. It's pretty darn cold with a gusty wind, but BEAUTIFUL!!! I got a nice photo, but I will have to email it to Flicka to put on cuz I am old and stupid when it comes to those links, BOL!
I leaned over Jethro's pen this morning and swear, I broke a rib!!! I heard it snap and now I can barely breathe without it killing me. Guess they were right when they did my last osteoporosis scan...hope it gets well FAST!!! At least it's on the left side so as long as someone lifts the dogs, I can still groom them!!
We lost a 16 year old boarding dog last night... she decided she was just going to die. I called the owners, told them what was happening and we decided since she was appearing comfortable I would just take her home and let her sleep in my bed with me as it would have been way more stressful to get her to a vet. I would want someone to do that for my dog if it was boarding. Early in the evening she gave a sigh and was gone, poor dog. I KNEW I should have NEVER taken her in for boarding!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 12:41pm PST 
TOTO's PHOTO

SNOW PHOTO TOTO'S MUM asked me to POST

Broken ribs take up to 3 mths to heal and they hurt for every second of that time. If just leaning on it did it.. pleaseeeeeeeee go see the doc about getting some bone meds if you arent on them already. That is a SERIOUS point... please go.... They cant strap the rib... but may be able to give you some decent pain relief. BUT.. more important now is to try and help your other bones..

You are neither old or stupid... you just dont read the Instructions big laughbig laughbig laugh

THANKYOU for looking after that dog. She died loved and comfortable.. and that is a huge blessing

hughughughughughughug

Edited by author Sun Dec 30, '12 12:46pm PST

[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 1:03pm PST 
Flicka, they actually told me to take TUMS for calcium cuz I can't do the other stuff. And, I have GOOD MEDS, which is why I can still take dogs down into the snowy field!! Just can't bend over OR breathe, BOL!
THANK YOU for the photo!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 1:33pm PST 
Its a %^&*( when you cant do the other stuff.. but yes.. I have heard Tums recommended. Also.. if you can.. milk and cheese dark leafy greens... sesame seeds ! Even oranges and beans and dried fruit and nuts .. sardines...

This is a really good site for ostio /calcium needs

Calcium Rich foods...

My bones are really strong but the arthritis is what has got me and from injuries and cwap ops.

Not preaching to you... just want you safe and WELL !
[notify]
  (Page 592 of 1446: Viewing entries 5911 to 5920)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  [Last 10 entry]