GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 555 of 1438: Viewing entries 5541 to 5550)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  550  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  [Last 10 entry]  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 6:42am PST 
wave

Snowed again yesterday. Back's sore again and I haven't even cleared the new snow. Didn't sleep well as I have a cold as well now. Joy.

Chloe's sleeping out of the crate at night now. She looked at the bed, saw Jewel on it and decided to check out the cozy dog bed over there instead. laugh out loud I need one more dog blanket! I can tell Chloe wants one on that dog bed, I gave her a towel for now, she sometimes does some nesting behaviour. Poor girl, they think the puppies were premature so she never got to build them a cozy nest to try and save them. She'll dig beds & blankets and whine. frown

Good job with the fencing Turner!!! That rescue must love you!

Bunny laughing gas is awesome, I have a needle phobia and they use it on me anytime they need to stick me. I like it because you come out of it quickly and aren't groggy.

Flicka - hug And yes I noticed you pointed out Jewel & Jettsen getting along, but that's just because I didn't tell you that she bit him in the face twice Tuesday night. shrug

On Sunday it looked like we were about to lose my Grandpa, my Uncle even flew in that day from BC. But now they have him on oxygen, pain killers & a nebulizer (spelt that wrong) and he seems to be doing better. Maybe he'll make it to Christmas now, but it's still only a matter of time because he's not eating.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 7:00am PST 
Turner, that's awesome!hamster danceblue dogcheer

Good luck on the apartment hunting, Natasha. That park looks beautiful. I absolutely love that I live near a state park here. It's not much as far as parks go, but it's a nice, peaceful getaway.

Jewel, hug's for your grandpa.

Very bad accident this morning. I was still in bed when I heard faint sirens. They were confirmed when Kato mournfully started howling. His howl is so eerie. Found out that a car rear ended a school bus. Three kids were taken to the hospital, but they're expected to be okay. It looks like the people who rear-ended the bus may have been killed though. They were on a road that follows the river, so it is very curvy. And if the bus was picking up kids living on that road, it may have just been an unfortunate accident.frown
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 7:29am PST 
Well, five weeks old tomorrow and it had to end! Poor Jethro has pneumonia. Fortunately I caught it early so he's still eating okay, but has thick, green snot!
We started him on antibiotics. I was embarassed to have to take him to the vets because, unlike toy poodle puppies, he eats EVERY bit that I give him and I wasn't thinking this morning and fed him way, way too much. His belly was wider than his shoulders!!! The vet said at least it appeared his appetite was good, BOL!
Sanka, I can't imagine coming around a corner and seeing a stopped school bus... my heart goes out to them!
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 1:47pm PST 
Afternoon All......

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY MIKA !!

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Natasha... glad the parent made it back safely. KEEP looking for the new apartment...

Taroko.... ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I have pics from a friend of THAT road !! What a wonderful place... . Maybe if you lok for a place not in the city itself.. the prices would be less.?

Bunny.... cat... sad.... The Clumpit Idiot Neighbours next place up.. their barn cats come (theyr refuse to speuter so kits get born... arent vetted.. produce.. die... I am hoping for an all male litter)... NOT a good idea with Flicka (Lucas will chase but probably would eventually be ok with a cat) . I make alot of noise at night before I take the Boys out. Clears the wildlife.. and I dont have to risk a cat getting hurt.

Jewel.... try to rest your back... pain isnt worth the getting. Sweet Chloe.... she sounds a gentle girl.

If Jettsen is still coming back for more... it means he is happy with the deal.... and Jewel might learn some kinder manners in the offing ! Win Win !

Maybe Grandad has his timetable too... will to live is desperately strong. Good Wishes for him

Sanka.. bad happenings...

Toto.. you did GREAT to get him this far. You gave hime time to get strong and you got this fast.... He will do fine... he is a fighter...
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 3:11pm PST 
I wouldn't ever fully trust mine with cats outside but i don't doubt they could easily learn to accept a cat if i added one to the family, although Missy was very rough with our old cats. They both gave chase to a cat over in the fields a while back, scared the living day lights out of me as Ty was SO, SO close to actually catching it, or whatever he intended to do....shock

Great job at winning the fencing Turner! way to go

Flicka, i hope you get some joy from the new drugs. Glad to hear you can dump the other meds. They don't sound great!

Hope you can find an affordable apartment in Hualien, Natasha.

Poor Chloe, Jewel. Give her a big hug from me! hug

Very sad to hear about the accident Sanka. Just before Christmas too frown

Sorry to hear about Jethro, Toto. Hope he makes a full recovery.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 3:26pm PST 
hug hughug for Jewel's back, her Grandpa, the people involved in the school bus accident and Jethrohughughug

Don't you all think it is interesting that Jewel is now calling Jettsen, Jetty? wink

I looked for Frosty tonight while delivering the flyers. I couldn't find him anywhere. I guess Santa sent him to rehab? winklaugh out loud

ETA Happy Birthday Mika partypartywishespartyflowerssnoopyhappy dance

Edited by author Thu Dec 6, '12 3:28pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 3:43pm PST 
Wavessssss to TY ~~~~~~~~~~~

Bunny... she's been doing that for some time....... snoopy
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 3:55pm PST 
The view from my son's neigborhood

I took one from his porch but there was a tree in the way, so I had to go to the next house to take the picturesmile
[notify]
Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 4:37pm PST 
wave Greetings, everyone! We're alive, kicking, and still dry! We had the worst storm in six years last weekend. The yard flooded, the street was partially flooded, and I had to prepare Rusty:

Just in case......

We've been a bit housebound from all the dampness, plus I don't see too well with spots of rain on my glasses.

Toto, sorry to hear about Jethro. Hope he responds well to his antibiotics. hug

Jewel, sorry about Grandpa not doing so well. hug

Bunny, stay away from those rabid cats!!! eek

I'd stay longer and catch up, but I'm getting the "face" to walk the boy......

Get me out of this house!!
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 5:25pm PST 
Busy baking ginger bread cookies for work tonight. Can't find a decent recipe for diabetic friendly ones though. BBQ tomorrow night at parents house to try and plan engagement party things.

Had a physiotherapist appointment to do with the nerve damaged leg. She's happier with me than before, handed me a skipping rope & said "Try it" silenced co-ordinated I am not! Got it eventually, and did three rounds of it at home as well as a gymnasts pike routine. Mentioned to the physio that my neck keeps going crack, I had a "strip" of muscle in a giant knot across my shoulder blades, all she did was dig fingers into it and it twitched like a frogs leg on an electrode. Got referral to Chiropractor. I think I need to up my health insurance! Dentist, Physio and chiropractor in less than two weeks! eek
[notify]
  (Page 555 of 1438: Viewing entries 5541 to 5550)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  550  551  552  553  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  [Last 10 entry]