GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 534 of 1439: Viewing entries 5331 to 5340)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  529  530  531  532  533  534  535  536  537  538  539  [Last 10 entry]  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 6:39am PST 
Yes Flicka, some idea. But i hope it falls under that laugh out loud

Good to hear about the pup, Toto! way to go
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 7:07am PST 
Great news on Jettsen!cheer I LOVE when you get to see a dog really let loose like that. Got to do it a little with A.C. yesterday. Although he still has to be kept on leash out there, I did run with him. It was just one of those random runs of joy.cloud 9 Wish I could take him back in the woods, but those darn hunters are thick as thieves this time of year.

Making better progress with the cats. I've watched cats before, and I've got to say these 2 have by far been the best. The last one I watched would rub himself up against me and then turn and attack me like I did something wrong.shrug But these 2 cats like their canned food, and since I'm the one who can open it, they accept me somewhat lol.

M&K, hope you feel better soon. It seems a lot of people here are coming down with a bit of a bug too.

wave To everyone else.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 7:27am PST 
from work on my new phone!

wave
[notify]

Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 10:35am PST 
So Isabelle now has kennel cough and I have a stomach bug that is keeping me home. We are snuggle buddies right now.
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 11:13am PST 
Just heard from my brother and my mom. They took Jazz into the vets and she has heartworms.cry
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 12:16pm PST 
Oh no! hug
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 2:26pm PST 
I couldn't say much from work, because I am still getting used to my new phonelaugh out loud

cheer for the interest in Jettsen

Sanka, yeah, cats can be weirdshrug

M and K hug hope all went well at the pain doc

Turner hope all went well with you as well hug

Toto, so good to hear baby Frenchie is doing well flowers

hug Isabelle, sorry that the foster has heartworms and that you are sickfrownhug

waves to Thor, Tyler, Sarah, Rusty and Squ'mey and anyone else I missed

Flicka, the phone I picked has military specs, can be immersed in water for 30 minutes and dropped from a height of six feet and still keep working. I have no idea what I am planning to do to itbig laugh Oh and the built in torch light is amazing! I went in my clients dark, windowless storage room and turned on my phone light, it was like turning on a light! It's going to be great for looking after Pom and Puppy at nightway to go Some of the reviews on the phone were so so because of the speed but all were thumbs up on the ruggedness of this phone. I was kind of wishing I had gone up the next level phone (Rugby LTE) because it's faster and has a better camera, but considering this is my first smart phone it will do. After all , who needs a phone smarter than they arelaugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Nov 20, '12 2:30pm PST

[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 3:56pm PST 
Oh no Isabelle! Do you know Aussies can have the MDR1 mutation that makes ivermectin very unsafe to give to them at the levels to treat heartworm? There is a DNA test they can do to see if the dog has the mutation or not. I hope you can get her sorted out. Poor baby dog. frown
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 4:45pm PST 
Evening All.......

M&K... glad for you as well that Dear One is doing alot better ! Hoping you feel better TOO.

TY.... hoping all goes well...

Sanka.... glad the Fluffy One can have some joy... and the cats... will be cats !

Isabelle and Mum.. Get Well Soon ! Long road ahead for Jazz , bless her.

Bunny.... sounds like the kind of "invincible" I need... I tend to be hard on things simply because I do believe they should be built to sensible standards and SHOULD be ok .
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 9:56pm PST 
waveAll! hughugTo M&K,glad to hear hubby is better way to go Isabelle shock Geez, talk about a bad day.... hughughug's to you also! Toto, so glad to hear little guy is doing well! Quincy is georgous! cloud 9 I melt everytime I look at him! Got a foot dr appt Dec 13th, they called to let me know my x-rays came back and I did in fact have significant heels spurs in both heels and a large one on my ankle. Well, duh!! thinking I told ya so! naughty They should pay ME for that diagnosis! laugh out loud Jewel, so glad to hear so many see the good in Jettsen! We wish him the best, may the best home win! way to gohappy dance Came home to Grunt in the dog yard and Darcy looking guilty! thinking Turns out they got their first rabbit tonight! cheercheer You know my rules, anything inside the fence is fair game! way to go Hubby is working my shift so the kids have time to play! laugh out loud Bunny, how do you like your phone? It's time to replace ours, they are doing funky things and it seem like the only replacements that are decent are smartphones. I just hate having to pay data charges when I don't really want internet (not much reception here in the hills). Oh well, nite nite all! meditatemeditateflowers
[notify]
  (Page 534 of 1439: Viewing entries 5331 to 5340)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  529  530  531  532  533  534  535  536  537  538  539  [Last 10 entry]