GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 526 of 1446: Viewing entries 5251 to 5260)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 5:44pm PST 
Sarah.... really delighted that someone appreciated your efforts and has been able to help you !

Bunny.... its a hard one.. of the 2 pics posted 2nd... Pic 1.. genuine I would say... Pic 2 looks it too..... but the original pic... still makes me unsure... its possible might be that they "enhanced" it ? There is just something that doesnt quite click with stance and texture... but then again... who knows... just my gut feeling.

Whatever.. they are fun photos.. and thats all that matters.... but I always feel sorry for the bears cos you know they are going to end up in trouble !
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 6:06pm PST 
Fun photos indeed. Don't see why they wouldn't be real. Couches are comfy, and I am sure a bear would appreciate a soft spot to sit. I know my dogs do!

Had a seriously close call tonight. Took the dogs for a walk. The sun sets as I get home from work, so it is dark out. Kato is off romping around in the empty lots. I then see him rush over like he spotted a critter. I figured it was a rabbit as they are common there.

Well, he stopped and started barking at it. I soon see this little thing waddle around and notice it has 2 white stripes!eek No, no, no, no, no! I had to deal with Kato getting skunked before, and it was just horrible. Thankfully, he seemed to have remembered that skunks aren't fun to chase (as they don't care for running) and you should not get to close to them for you will become super stinky even by dog standards!

relieved

I don't normally walk them after dark, so I'm not used to these nocturnal critters coming out, but it will be a long winter if they don't get some outlet after work.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 6:07pm PST 
I hope they dont, Flicka ! No matter what,those pics were good for a laughlaugh out loud
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 7:27pm PST 
Brrr!! Nicky is right! Blame Canada for this chilly weather! Boo!!

It's so cold, everyone wants to snuggle! Sarah's under the blankets next to me ont he chair and the cats are curled up on top of her. I don't think she realizes it because she really doesn't like to snuggle with the cats and dogs- only with me!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 7:40pm PST 
Sanka... that was a close call !!!

Bunny.. wavesss

Sarah.... good snuggling !
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 8:23pm PST 
Hi all wave. I love those bear pics..they are indeed real. A friend emailed them to me months ago.laugh out loud
Sanka..check your p-mailwave
Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still trying to find a better job, and a room mate. There are way too many losers out there looking for a place to smoke pot all day & play video games. Is it really that hard to find one decent person? Someone was supposed to come see it tonight..but haven't heard from her since I sent the address & directions. sigh
Still getting tons of aftershocks here after the 7.1 quake. Had another one..a 6.3 that was only a few hundred miles from me. Not feeling anything here, but it is a bit disquieting to have so much seismic activity all of a sudden.
Sorry we sent you our cold, eh? But if it makes you feel better, our local ski mountain opened today!laugh out loud
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 11:08pm PST 
Aw, the bear photos are so cute! laugh out loud

Tyler - My dad doesn't like animals in the house, but also it's because he has both allergies and asthma and pet hair/dander makes it worse. It's just easier for everyone if the pets stay outside. Fortunately the weather is nice, it just changed a few weeks ago and has gotten much cooler. The breezes are awesome now, nothing like it was just last month when it was so muggy and hot out, even at night. Now I have the windows open and it's just perfect. I think that's why Natasha is enjoying being outside more, she's not overheating and can play longer and harder without having to take a break every few minutes.

Also, I had some great news today about the apartment I'm interested in. They went a LOT lower on the rent than I expected them to! cheer I might even be able to afford having internet there now! laugh out loud It needs a lot of scrubbing and the walls really need to be repainted(looks kinda ghettoish in there right now), but I think it will be a comfortable place to live once that's done. Hopefully if things continue to go well, I'll be able to move in sometime in December. If it's confirmed that I will be renting the place, I'll take some photos of the river walkway where I'll be walking Natasha. dog walk

I do not envy you folks who have snow and/or freezing conditions. Maybe in a few years I'll miss the snow, but I doubt it! laugh out loud
[notify]
Jettsen - Adoptable

Looking for- love!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 6:28am PST 
Jettsen loves the snow!! He can grab a mouthful of snow while running around the yard so he never has to stop playing to go inside for a drink of water. Snow is awesome people. way to go
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 6:33am PST 
Flicka- Jewel doesn't like this dress because it's bulky for her but it's for a good cause. My friend and I go to the nursing home Christmas morning here because when her mom was living there she noticed that all the people there get up super early Christmas morning to get ready for their family to come visit who don't show up until like noon. So we take the dogs in about 10am and fill some time for them. This year her male mini poodle is going dressed as Santa Clause (she's grooming him to have boots and a mustache, so cute) and Jewel's going dressed as Mrs. Clause! Or as I call them, Santa & Mrs. Paws. laugh out loud
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 9:19am PST 
Morning All.........

Squ'mey.... hoping you find a decent soul... its why I never ever shared (and that was very hard on the finances sometimes.. but it meant more to have no idiots)... but that too didnt stop the occasional awful neighbour... Good Luck.

There is alot of seismic activity atm.. and has been for the past 18mths.... makes sense when you consider the blocks are all interconnected. Take care.. and hoping it stays unfelt for you !

Natasha.... SO pleased you are almost certain to have the apartment !! A scrub up and a coat of paint do alot of good !!!

Jewel... it is a wonderful cause and will bring alot of smiles....Glad jettsen is having fun in the snow !
[notify]
  (Page 526 of 1446: Viewing entries 5251 to 5260)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  [Last 10 entry]