GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 5 of 1399: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 6:45am PST 
*BOO* laugh out loud

Can i just say, the new title is brilliant! way to go
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 7:26am PST 
Good grief...we hear jack-hammering this morning.eek It's too early for that kind of noise. What's a pup to do to get proper beauty sleep?

The folks are leaving us with Auntie this weekend.dancing

Squirrel Patrol about to commence. meditate Steady meditate Steady

GO!dog walksnoopy That Darn Naughty squirrel...such a tease.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 7:27am PST 
wave

I used to post in the regulars but haven't been there in awhile. Just poppin' in to say Hi and congrats on your new place! cheer
I remember some of you...Turner, Thor, Sanka & Roxy. Sorry Roxy to hear about your dad. hug
Mama had chest pains and was rushed to ER during Christmas. She ended up with a stent but is doing fine. She's taking lots of pills now and doesn't like that.

Lots of new pups! Hi to all!

Enjoy your day!

XOXO
Annie
[notify]

Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 7:33am PST 
Morning all! wave Happy Spam Day! hamster dance

A twirl AND happy feet, Thor? Must be an exceptional batch big grin

Sarah, feel better soon - strep is the PITS!

The pool repairman finally showed up yesterday... My wallet will be on life support after repairs are made silenced

It's cool and rainy today and the dogs have decided to stay in bed... is that an option for me?? laugh out loud

Good grief, who insults a child's taste in clothing?? Morlocks indeed! confused

offwiththeirheads_1234
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 7:45am PST 
Titus I agree children under 10 should be able to wear what they want.
I wish going back to bed were an option. I really needed the extra early bedtime because I had to get up before hubby to get ready,pick my daughter up from her house,take her for bloodwork. No more grandkidsrelieved But she does have to do the same thing next week. My DH forgot to wake me when he was supposed to so I got to take a cold shower,had to run to get ready at least dressed and make-up and went out with windchills making it below 20 degrees with wet hair but made it. So totally worth it to see my son-in-law up and getting the kids ready. It's nearly 11 and I'm just finally getting coffee and meds. I was too tired to take them and drive earlier. I may actually move by around 1p.m. Hope everyone else had a good morning.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 9:09am PST 
Roxy, sorry to hear about your dad. My grandfather is having a tough time with his heart troubles too. Started around Christmas. He started retaining a lot of fluid and becoming increasingly short of breath. He can barely walk without needing to take a break. It is incredibly sad to see, especially since he's the type that always wants to do something.

They changed his pacemaker and put a few stents in. They have him on water pills for the fluid, but he hates them because they make him have to go to the bathroom a lot. Which means, even if he is able to go somewhere, he has to get up to use the bathroom while he's there, but he has a hard time with that because walking makes him short of breath. He's such a positive guy though. Even with all of that, he still cracks jokes to make everyone else smile.

On a more positive note, spring is here! At least that's what it feels like. Warm, sunny, birds singing. Dogs are out sunbathing.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 9:31am PST 
Afternoon all! wave The sun is shining off the snow and it is blinding outside! cheercheerapplauseapplause I'll take it!! Last day of training - tomorrow we are sleeping in! snoopysnoopycloud 9 Heading to meet mom and dad at the Woolrich Store tomorrow. happy dance It's a half-way point between our homes. I got a 25% off coupon for anything in the store and you know there is something there I just can't live without! laugh out loud
Happy Spam Day! cheercheercheercheer
So glad we've got a forum again! flowers
Have a great day all! flowers
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 9:46am PST 
Afternoon Turner!! Enjoy your shopping trip. Hubby and I are planning a trip to Lowe's and picking up extra supplies for some projects we have planned soon. We will be using the Lowe's card because they are offering an additional 15% off your purchase if you do. We'll use the card at the store andmake the payment when we get home. I like no interest and added discounts!!

Sun is melting the snow outside which should make me feel great but is really quite a bummer because it just means more MUD!! Is everyone else as tired of mud as I am? I have been dealing with daily mud for 6 months!
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 9:56am PST 
*sneaks down to basement carefully stepping over sleeping Morlocks*

Just dropping by to say:

hamster dance hamster dance Happy Spam Day!! hamster dance hamster dance

runlemmingrun 9.5
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 10:07am PST 
Hello Shane!

Rapid strep test was negative but the nurse practitioner said I might have gone in too soon for the test to pick up the strep. She said I have a raging sinus infection and possibly the flu too. So, I am on a Z-Pack, and I'll start Tamiflu tonight. I took a whole bunch of medication now- the antibiotic, two advil, and a mucinex D. When I went into the clinic this morning, I was rocking a temp of 102.7... Woohoo!

Now the cats and dogs won't leave me alone. I love 'em but I just don't want them touching me right now! I am mostly bummed because I had to cancel my appt with an adopter. I was hoping I'd have strep and the antibiotics would help me kick it quickly... Flu is going to take a while longer to get over...
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 1399: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]