GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 13 of 1447: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 1:45pm PST 
wave Bruno, new faces are welcome toobig grin Sounds like a cool harnessway to go
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 2:22pm PST 
One question. Is a morlock a jerky person?
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 2:41pm PST 
Isabelle, Shane has a link to what Morlocks are a few pages back wink
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 2:46pm PST 
Put the new Bissell Lift-off pet model together this morning and ran it. I love it. Just wish it worked as well on wet mud as it does on dry. Sucked the paw prints right off the sofa. Poor old Bissell still works but needs to be retired from service after cleaning up so many years of Akita hair. Hubby is taking it to work since it still works better than the commercial one they provided ever did. Got the last curtains and rods for the big change over and found out there are actually signs of spring. Hubby bought me a mini greenhouse to start plants in. Now I just need the trays,soil and seeds. We also need to find some shrubs for along the fence. Kai has taken to peeing through the fence right into what used to be the neighbors garden last year,we have been working on trying to get him to go elsewhere but so far not much luck. The shrubs will help him stay far enough from the fence that even if they get sprayed the neighbors garden won't be in range.
Had fun spending the weekend shopping but it's back to getting things done around here starting tomorrow. Hope everyone has enjoyed their day and will stop in later.
[notify]
Eponine

Love- unconditionally.

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 3:57pm PST 
Been a weird week over here!

And today may have been the weirdest of all. I do believe a man was flirting with me on the bus today! laugh out loud I had to keep my eyes glued out the window because he kept looking at me and it was starting to make me feel a little weirded out, was there something on my face? Then he started making small talk and introduced himself. It was all pretty innocent, but I don't know how else to explain the staring unless I look like someone he knows/knew.

I'm happily taken, but it's nice to know I'm still marginally attractive. It's been a long while since I've gotten that kind of attention. Well, okay, I guess sometimes I am a bit oblivious, but it has been a while since I've got that kind of attention blatantly enough that I NOTICED. laugh out loud
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 4:25pm PST 
wave Eponine!!!!wave Bruno!!! wave Isabelle!!! Always room for new folks, but sometimes the jokes get confusing! smile

I am officially down a dog dancingdancing Benny boy went to his forever home. The blind collie was remarkably good with him, as was Benny. It really helped that one of the woman's sisters is a certified trainer and the other one actively trains her own dogs. They did a lot of parallel walking, then some head on from a safe distance, then some meets and greets. Poor blind guy ran right into me! I hope that they continue to get along and that the few hours I spent there today wasn't a "honeymoon"!

Isabelle- I bet it was a lot easier for me to give up that dog than it was for you to give up Rocco/Rocky/Joey! hug to for taking care of that dog!

I just started watching True Grit on Netflix... I cannot understand their accents!! Especially this US Marshall guy. I have a bad feeling he's going to be a main character and I won't have any clue what is happening in the whole movie!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 4:41pm PST 
Eppy, that sounds kind of flattering . I am sad to say, it hasn't happened to me for awhilelaugh out loud

cheer Sarah. Glad it worked out so wellway to go

Well, hubby tripped over my laptop cord and now it doesn't work anymore, which means I am now tied to the desktopfrown I am lost without Bunny glued to my sidewink Darn cords cost a fortuneeek
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 5:05pm PST 
Bunny- I bought a new laptop cord on amazon.com for like 30 dollars. After that one broke, I got one at Walmart for 60 because I didn't want to wait to order one online!

The darn dogs have destroyed TWO laptop chargers, and I've had two chargers die of "natural causes"...
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 5:10pm PST 
Sarah, the trouble is that I am in Canada, and anything coming from the States costs a fortune in shipping. Maybe I will check amazon.cathinking
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 6:02pm PST 
M&K I'm using my Rug Doctor this week while the pups are at the kennel. Could not imagine life without it! Even though Grunt and Darcy are short coated they do shed. More than people think! I don't know about spring - it's like 19 degrees outside and we've still got snow...thinking
[notify]
  (Page 13 of 1447: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]