GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1181 of 1447: Viewing entries 11801 to 11810)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1176  1177  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  [Last 10 entry]  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Mon Dec 16, '13 3:45pm PST 
Was my sweet little Missy's birthday today. 11 years old! Can't believe it. Still acts like a dog much younger though wink

She received some nice presents, including two new pink pig toys to her growing collection laugh out loud

She also enjoyed her cake and birthday walk.

Birthday girl smile

Bright eyed and happy

11 years old

cloud 9

She was OBSESSED with the mini sausages my mum brought her, and she also loved the Kangaroo jerky for breakfast this morning laugh out loud
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Dec 16, '13 5:05pm PST 
MISSY

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughug| :|hughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

The pictures are BEAUTIFUL !!
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Dec 16, '13 7:24pm PST 
Happy Birthday Missy!

She looks great!

Well, I got Lizzie in to see the vet. He thinks she just re-aggravated the old injury. He says Lyme would be very very unlikely. He also says he doesn't think it's a bulging disc because she has none of the neurological symptoms, and that dogs typically have pain when moving their head up/down, not left/right when there is a disc issue. He did not recommend x-rays because it would only show a "big" problem, such as a tumor, and wouldn't show soft tissue damage very well. He also said that it's difficult to read neck x-rays because the vertebrae are shaped differently from dog-to-dog. Liz is now on an anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxer (and totally passed out). If it happens again, THEN we will go from there!

In other news, my foster dog just barfed up another pair of socks!!! ugh!!!!! I don't know when he is eating them! I keep him crated at night/when I'm gone. I keep the bedroom door shut so he can't get in my hamper. When I shower, he comes with... seriously... evil dog...
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Dec 16, '13 7:48pm PST 
Glad Lizzie is going to be ok !!

Foster isnt evil... just likes socks.............
[notify]
Lily

Whose bed?? Why- would YOU think- that?

Barked: Mon Dec 16, '13 10:45pm PST 
Happy Birthday, Missy. She looks happy to be alive!

Wrapping presents, clearing clutter, baking. The rush has begun. It seems there is a change in plans. My overnight guests who were not to stay until after Christmas may be here to stay Sunday. My son has been sent to Florida for a job and will be flying in Christmas Eve instead of driving from
Connecticut on the 20th so that has changed everything. I hope the weather lets him get through. He has spent one holiday stranded in an airport when his daughter from New Mexico was here. I don't want it to happen again. He's the one that insisted Christmas be at my house - he'd better be here.

Lily and Moira are loving the snow - we went into the woods yesterday - there was a snowmobile track so it was passable. Moira looks like a terrier, not a BC/Lab, burrowing into thickets sniffing for rabbits. She got tangled once, but she knows "Fix it" means reverse your direction so it worked out without my having to go into the deep snow. Lily Longlegs looks like a steeplechase horse jumping over anything in her path. She's so graceful.
[notify]
Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Tue Dec 17, '13 4:24am PST 
OMD, MINUS 15 this morning and the water is frozen!!! Hasn't happened for TEN YEARS. No water in kennel since there is no water in my house. Gaaaa, I love Winter.
I'm doing the slow thaw with a space heater, hope it works!!!
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Tue Dec 17, '13 8:00am PST 
Poor Mr. Buckles, he still has eye and ear infection plus he lost to much weight and now needs to gain more. Its hard to feed three dogs good food especially when two need to gain weight... At least Isabelle is healthy. Buck also has a grade two heart murmur...

In other news... nope, no other news. Oh... difference between senior food and regular food... anyone know... off to search the forums.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Dec 17, '13 8:47am PST 
wave

hug Isabelle, hope the fosters feel better soon.

Toto honestly I think we're about even for water frozen/water flowing days at my office this month! It doesn't even phaze me anymore, I bring a big bottle of drinking water with me in the morning just in case. I forgot my bottle here last night so thankfully it's flowing so far today!

I seem to be really forgetful lately, keys, cell phone, bottles....shrug

Happy be-lated Missy! cheer You don't look a day over 6!

Are anyone else's dogs watching them wrap presents and sulking? Jem watched me wrap presents for doggie friends last night just like shock are those toys? Then eventually laid down at my feet and heaved a huge sigh. laugh out loud
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Dec 17, '13 9:59am PST 
Howdy gang! wave Still surviving our pre-winter storms! snoopy Temps dropped to -10 last night. Woke up to 21 and more snow! dog walk Pups have been enjoying it like crazy! Happy belated birthday Missy! party Dropping the pups off at the kennel tomorrow am. Heading to mom and dads for a long weekend. Hubby is leaving in a few hours to meet me over there. Pups watched me get their food together and have been up my butt since! wink I think we all need a break for a few days. Hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to check in... Have a great night and stay safe everyone! flowers
[notify]
Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Tue Dec 17, '13 11:05am PST 
Well, turned out the water was just frozen in my kitchen sink and bathroom sink...the tub right beside it wasn't frozen, go figure. Couldn't get it thawed so I finally had to call in help. Then, just after he got here I found the problem by following that pipe and fixed it, all is well now. The insulation had blown off the ONE cellar window and that cold water pipe goes right beside that window.
It is still only 5 degrees... and snowing like crazy, supposed to get 4 to 6 inches. I want the last two winters back!!!!!!
Turner: Have a SUPER weekend!!!! Everyone stay safe, it is COLD and nasty out there!!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1181 of 1447: Viewing entries 11801 to 11810)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1176  1177  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1186  [Last 10 entry]