GO!

SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 1430: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 7:15am PST 
Ssh....be very quiet & let's see if we can get our regulars back. Having coffee & getting ready to leave for work. Rainy & miserable here frown

itsanewday_1234
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 8:46am PST 
I'm here and hoping for the best!!! Good title, Squam!!!
Speaking of, you should have seen what little Zena left in her crate yesterday... BRIGHT RED poop. She has some serious separation anxiety going on here!!!
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 8:59am PST 
But...I have to scroll so far down.frown Oh the humanity!
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:00am PST 
Good Morning Everyone!!! I was wondering how this was going to work out. I have been around for awhile but wasn't sure I'd be welcome here.
Have a Great Day Everyone.
[notify]
Squ'mey

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:12am PST 
Of course you are welcome Mika & Kai ..like chocolate, there is always room for akitaslaugh out loud
Poor Zena ...stress poops are not fun. Hopefully she will get healthy soon & enjoy her new pack.
Sanka. When I went to check on the post I went to B&T first & was a bit confused laugh out loud It will take a bit to get used to *marking on a new fire hydrant!dog walk
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:22am PST 
Jewel LOVES marking, lifts her little leg right up there and marks like a big boy! laugh out loud

I've always thought we could use some Akitas around here!

I'm getting excited/nervous about the trial this weekend. Cleaned the fish tanks last night, packing tonight!

Also poking at cars. My dad says I should get a Honda. I asked him what colour those ones were. big laugh This should be fun!
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:26am PST 
Oh, thank Dog, we're still around! Talk about 'code'...great title, Squam! I went scrolling around to see if I could find you-all.

So, I'm taking off tomorrow to supervise the DirecTV installers and take Belle and Evie in for their annual checkups. The dogs will be very happy, we get to sleep in a bit!
[notify]
Squ'mey

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:28am PST 
Poking cars? Do you say "tsst"?! laugh out loud Jewel the Car Whisperer!
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:37am PST 
Jewel, maybe bigger than you want but I LOVE my dodge caravan mini van. It is JUST the right size for me... holds enough dogs, kayaks, junk, and people if needed.
I have 68k on mine (it was new when purchased), 6 years old and so far, ONLY replaced some sensor indicator light (under warranty), and got two new front tires.
Reasonably priced, good fuel economy, can park it virtually anywhere and on and on and on!!!
Sanka, if you ask for your family posts from the orange box you can just click on your last post for this thread instead of searching all over and high water.
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 9:38am PST 
Hi Squam & Company...wave

Back in the saddle again, it must of been the smell of SPAM that led me here....happy dance

I got the last one in , on the old one....big laughbig laugh

Old Coot & Myself dropped off our taxes today, to get prepared...geez with all the pensions & property in different states etc , our paper work can be very complicated, even if you own a highly trained ,high energy , well educated , trick doing ,type A personality Bulldog........big laughbig laugh

Its raining .....frown

Hugs & Farts
Thor...wave

zelda..laugh out loudlaugh out loud

SunnyAfternoon_Kinks_1234

Edited by author Thu Feb 16, '12 9:42am PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 1430: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]