GO!

Not sure where to put this, frustrated and then some!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Bee

Looking forward- to furever with- you!

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 6:54am PST 
WOW, you are an amazing person! You'll never know it but that karma train will come around for those abusers. You are such a guardian angel. little angel
[notify]
Willie

Furever Baby

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 6:59am PST 
Oh Sabi, you made me cry. Thank you for being there for Maggie. She would have died lonely and in pain. If it was not for you, she felt love and compassion, even if it was just a short time. There are just too many dogs like Maggie out there.
I really like the last quote "you can't change the world, but you can change a dog's world". I look at my two dogs right now, laying on their pet beds in the sun coming through the window. Their life could have been so different just by chance. Thank goodness their are so many dog lovers that do go the extra mile to help the dogs that have been forgotten and abused. These are the people make the world a better place.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 6:20pm PST 
Sabi.......Thankyou........

Cant see to type much more.

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 9:12pm PST 
Sabi, You are a very special and wonderful person.

R.I.P. Sweet Maggie...
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '12 10:50am PST 
Sabi,
I wish I had the words to comfort you. I can only hope this helps,for every pup you have helped along their journey how ever long it has been that they were with you,I am certain that your loving kindness has a place in their hearts,just as each of them do in yours.Although I know you wish you could have done more for "Maggie"
the fact that you picked her up from that ditch,carried her to the vet and allowed her to be in your loving arms as she crossed the bridge,was more of a gift than you realize and I'm sure she is watching from the bridge with gratitude that you were there for her.
The people who allow these things to happen and use and abuse animals will get what they deserve in time,have faith. The pups you have helped have a special place of honor for you when your time comes and I'm sure they will all walk beside you with pride. Knowing you through posts and p-mails as well has left you a very special place in my heart my friend,I can't imagine it hasn't in the lives of all of those who know you for the loving,caring ,wonderful person you are.hughughughug
Mika,Kai &Pam.hughug

little angelrainbow "Fly free sweet Maggie" rainbowlittle angel
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2