GO!

Archie is sit/sleep in different places.

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Barked: Fri Dec 16, '11 8:16am PST 
I have a 6 year old toy male poodle. He used to sleep with me. sit on couch with or without me and now he sleeps under tables,bathroom,kitchen..He is on Comfortis meds..Would that be doing it or what!
Fusrated Mom
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Fri Dec 16, '11 9:06am PST 
If he is sleeping in the bathroom and kitchen my first thought would be that the floors are usually cooler. Or he may be seeking places that are quiet.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Dec 17, '11 1:02am PST 
I agree with Sabi but if this is a sudden thing have you had your vet check for thyroid problems or another health issue that may be causing the change. He could have an overactive thyroid which is making him feel too warm rather than an under active which would make him tired,sensitive to cold,gain weight (not always) and behave differently as well. Just a suggestion.
[notify]

Steel

Professional- sock burglar

Barked: Sat Dec 17, '11 6:36pm PST 
I agree with both M&K and Sabi. Steel hasn't had any health issues (thank Dog), but one of our cats died this year, and any time that he got sick, he would always stay on the bathroom floor, because it was cooler and he wanted to be alone.

Not saying that your dog is sick, but you might want to look into it.

Also, your dog could be having a reaction to the Comfortis. It happens with any medication. Steel is on that, but she hasn't had any adverse reactions to it at all.
[notify]