GO!

Hope all the Pups are ok in the path of Hurricane Irene

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 7:33am PST 
Not sure where to post this, but we are in the path of Irene and it occurred to me that some people/pups may have a tough time getting through this storm. Good Luck in riding it out. smiledog walk

Edited by author Thu Sep 1, '11 12:41pm PST

[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 10:00am PST 
The latest track goes right OVER my house up here in NH.
We have battened down the hatches, found a generator, and right now I am cleaning the house while I still can during the calm before the storm.
Good luck to everyone else as well!!!
[notify]
Sven

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 10:19am PST 
It is raining so hard sideways that neither Sven or I could see on our morning walk. We were not pleased.
[notify]

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 10:19am PST 
Good luck to all in path of Irene. I have been through three hurricanes and know they can be quite scary, especially for our little furry friends. Cuddle and stay safe.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 10:31am PST 
Hope you all stay safehug At the moment it looks like it the tail end of Irene is going to be a safe distance away from us, and we will just get a bit of extra rain. I know there a quite a few dogsters in Irene's way, and I hope you all stay safe. hug Toto, I knew you were one of them and was thinking about youhug I had the same thought about cleaning the house. So far I have managed to sweep the floorlaugh out loud
[notify]
Ava & Nix

Suburban Farm- Dogs

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 10:37am PST 
We're in Northern Virginia and it's been raining almost all day. Kind of a light rain with some wind right now, but it's supposed to really pick up tonight and be bad tomorrow. Nix just got his Advantix, so he can't go out and get wet. He's going INSANE being stuck indoors. Ava's ok though.. aside from being annoyed at Nix. laugh out loud

Right now he's found a piece of paper and is trying to rip it up.. or maybe trying fold it in to an origami Border collie. wink

Good luck everyone! I hope you'll all be safe and your dogs will all keep sane until it's safe to go outside again!

Edited by author Sat Aug 27, '11 10:38am PST

[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 10:44am PST 
Ava, maybe he is making a paper boat????????
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 10:47am PST 
Hey all, we're 45 miles SW of DC in VA...watching & waiting, been raining all day lightly. Winds & heavy rain predicted tonight (was hoping would pass by in daylight). Sully & Socks are both going insane to go out, as well! BOL@origami Border Collie, Ava & Nix & Toto's comment about making a boat! Glad to see you all!! Hope all don't get hit too hard, check back in when you can!
Be safe~
Sully & Socks meditate

Edited by author Sat Aug 27, '11 10:50am PST

[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 10:50am PST 
It's somewhere near our coast apparently. All we're getting, though, is wind and rains. Nothing too bad. It's definitely not the first hurricane I've been through. I hope everyone in its path stays safe! Especially those of you in the path of its eye. Just posting to say that we're okay and probably won't get much more than what we're currently getting.
[notify]
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 10:58am PST 
wave

We're just outside of NYC so a bit worried about all the flooding they are predicting for this area. Lots of evacuations going on in likely flood areas yesterday and today ahead of the storm. We're planning on just weathering things out at home and hoping for the best. We couldn't find any shelters in our general area that allowed pets, and I just couldn't bear the thought of leaving them. This will all be over with soon enough, and hopefully we won't be any worse for the wear.
laugh out loud

hug Good luck to everyone also being impacted by the hurricane!

Edited by author Sat Aug 27, '11 11:00am PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6