GO!

UGH ICE

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Bones

Bad to the Bones- <3

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 1:52pm PST 
I feel so bad for my boys right now. Walking them is impossible as there is a solid 1/2" of ice covering everything. Even just walking them for short potty breaks is dangerous - I nearly slipped 5 times during a 5 minute trip outside. They both peed, but are hesitant to poop because they can't get any footing. I know they're holding it because of that.... This is absolutely miserable. It's been raining and sleeting since last night and they're calling for snow tonight. We're in central Ohio, btw...

Is it spring yet!? cry
[notify]
Jovi, NPC,- CEGE

Momma's boy and- proud of it!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 5:39pm PST 
I know the feeling. Its pretty much doing the same in NYC. We have had major snow here.
[notify]
Violet

hey good looking- ....what ya got- cookin

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 6:27pm PST 
canadian dogster here and i cant wait till the snow melts we havent went on a good walk in soo long
[notify]

Donovan'sMajesticJet of Solace

Street sweeper!

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 7:09am PST 
"yaktraxs.com
[notify]
Bailee

Here\'s my Wubba- - now play with- me!!

Barked: Thu Feb 10, '11 4:16pm PST 
I know what you mean, when it first snowed we shoveled a trail through the yard for the dogs, but now it's all ice. Bailee slips and slides and I know she was holding it in (or taking forever to go) because she was unsure of her footing. Fortunately yesterday she figured out that she can now run on top of the snow in the yard so she's doing zoomies all over the place and going potty like she normally does - but sometimes she forgets that she can walk on the snow at first so she slides down the trail. It's funny seeing her standing on top of the snow, she doesn't even sink at all...and neither do I!
[notify]