GO!

I have to brag, Penny caught a burgler!!!

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

I eat, therefore- I am.....

Barked: Thu Sep 30, '10 6:35pm PST 
For anyone who thinks tiny dogs aren't worth thier food, well read this!!! Yesterday someone tore up the whole air conditioning/heating unit across the street for the copper. It was a bank owned home and it was just ruined by the robbers. We were all stunned. Well, there's a bank owned home next door to me and I was worried that it might get hit by the robbers next. Today at 3:15pm Penny went NUTS and kept barking and jumping up on the sliding glass door to the back yard!! So unlike her! So, I rush over and let her out back and followed her to see why she was so mad. She ran up to the side fence and kept barking and snapping and jumping up on the fence, like she wanted something up above. So, I look up and there's a guy with a hard hat on the empty bank owned house!! "Hey, what're you doing up there?" I yelled. "The owners called me and they said that there's a problem with the air, so I tested it and now I'm fixing it." "It's bank owned and the master circuit breaker is missing, what'd you test it with, with no electricity?" "Uhhhh, I'm fixing it now." "I'm calling the cops." And I go out front to see if there's a truck with a company logo and surprise, no truck. I call 911 and the police come out 15 minutes later and tell me all the screens had been removed from the back windows and Penny stopped a crime in progress!!! YAY for Penny Pooper!! 3 & 3/4 lbs of burgler alarm for the neighborhood!! So, if anyone asks you what tiny dogs are good for, please tell them about little Penny!!! That's my happy story for the day. cheer
[notify]
Echo

mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Thu Sep 30, '10 7:13pm PST 
Good job, Penny! applause
[notify]
Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

Barked: Thu Sep 30, '10 8:43pm PST 
Thank you Echo!! ARF!!! Behold my mighty barking power! LOL
[notify]

Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Sep 30, '10 8:55pm PST 
Let's hear it for tiny dogs with big ears and even bigger hearts! cheer
[notify]
Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

Barked: Fri Oct 1, '10 7:46pm PST 
Thank you Jewel. I must give these huge ears credit for my mighty hearing powers....LOL
[notify]
Roxy

Here comes- Trouble!

Barked: Sat Oct 2, '10 8:18am PST 
cheer cheer Yayyy! Penny! Way to go! applause
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Oct 2, '10 3:42pm PST 
Hooray for Penny!!cheercheercheer
And hooray for you for listening to her!
[notify]
Lucky- Isabella

We are lucky to- have her

Barked: Sat Oct 2, '10 5:43pm PST 
What a wonderful story! HOORAY!cheer
[notify]
Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

Barked: Sun Oct 3, '10 2:06pm PST 
Thank you all, my beautiful friends! I am very protective of my family and no one comes near us without my letting them know. I didn't like the way that guy smelled, for sure! I was snapping at the air cause he smelled like he was up to no good. And the update is, the police officers were wrong, the thief never did come back to finish the job! I bet he's scared of my awesome bark! He, he....wave
[notify]
Olive- *2006-2012*- (RIP)

Toy? Did you say- TOY?!

Barked: Sun Oct 3, '10 5:19pm PST 
WOW! Bet that burglar got so scared of you! laugh out loud

Tiny dogs have small barks, but BIG barks when they need to be noisy. happy dance
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2