GO!

Cesar: hot or not??

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 8 of 17: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  
Kaiser - My sweet boy- is gone

The Mister

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 1:19pm PST 
He does have incredibly white teeth. Like REALLY white! And a really nice smile. I bet he was incredibly cute as a kid.

Actually, if he shaved and dyed his hair.. he probably wouldn't look much different than he did then. He hasn't grown that much and obviously still has the same wardrobe...
[notify]
Sophie

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 1:57pm PST 
I don't feel quite comfortable with his techniques. How much of the show is edited. What is he actually doing when he is "touching" the dogs? Mmmmmmm
[notify]
Troop

Happy Dogs come- from CA

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 2:13pm PST 
Speaking as an older male dog I am going to have to hold judgement until I get to put my nose up his butt and inhale deeply..... if I sigh and sneeze, then HOTT.
If he malamutes me, then NOTT.

Sammi - HEE HAAWWWWW!! Inserting his dominance indeed!!

Silver trousers?????? Yikes, even if they do match his hair.
[notify]

NECK BONE Charlie

snakes run for- your lives!SHE- HAS A GUN!

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 2:26pm PST 
ROTF!!!!!!
[notify]
Kitai

Chia Kitai!

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 2:26pm PST 
BOL @ Kaiser! Someone just told me a week ago that Kitai's Cesar costume looks like he is wearing his "Nerd" outfit party
[notify]
Sarah (1996 - 2008)

Fast Friend!

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 4:01pm PST 
Maybe not hot, but very very cute. I love Cesar!
[notify]
Rudy Patudy

☺Me woofs yoo- Dogsta am- Ebewypups !♥

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 4:39pm PST 
Bawkin'out woud! Dis da funniest twead I wead in a wong time! Dat pitchure of Ceasaw wid dat pup fwighten me sumpfin tewwible ! I not tink I wants him fo my pack weader an dat da twuth!
[notify]
Little Miss- Maddi

We're in Modern- Dog! Pages 56,- 57 & 80!

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 6:33pm PST 
Okay....a lot of the pups here who are claiming to not think Cesar is hot, can't seem to stop talking about him.....makes Maddi think......hmmmm.....maybe obsessed with Cesar and his paisley shirt but in denial?
[notify]
Sammi

Dog is my- co-pilot

Barked: Sun Dec 31, '06 6:44pm PST 
no comment

guess that's something...BOL Maddi
[notify]
Diesel- ♥

It's My birthday- today!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 1, '07 9:28am PST 
What the poo is goin on here? Cone bras...excited doggie wiggles...jeez! Mom IS attracted to the "latino heat" as she likes to call it (dad is Columbian) BUT Cesar just doesnt do it for her..and after seeing that shirt, i think mom lost her lunch.
[notify]
  (Page 8 of 17: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17