GO!

Help find missing dog in Victorville/apple Vally zone

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Other posts by this user

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '05 4:57pm PST 
My grandfathers 11mos. lab/rottie mix went missing about a week ago. He is saddened for it was a gift from my cousin because his dobi/rottie mix, Sponge, is dying of old age. See what happened was the pool guy came to fix the pool and forgot to close the gate

#1 the guy did not have permission opening the gate in the first place
Sponge stayed in the yard but Alex ran past him going out living the yard My grandpa is sending me pics but i just want to know if ppl can keep an eye out for a lab /rottie puppy roaming the streets i am going to send a message to dogster users locally but i just want to get the message out because the dog is part rott so who knows what can happen
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 12:36pm PST 
am i on the right board
[notify]
Keiko- (4/8/98-12/5- /12)

Queen fuddy- duddy

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 12:53pm PST 
Is this still in CA? Southern, middle, or northern? I live in southern and can keep an eye out.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 1:19pm PST 
southern and thank you
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 1:21pm PST 
in CA sry
[notify]
~Thunder~

Rescue a- bully...woof,- woof :)

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 1:50pm PST 
I would also post it on the "rescue" board. Possibly people involved in rescue would come across the dog. Good luck. It makes me sad even thinking about losing my dogs frown
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 2:03pm PST 
thanx will do right now
[notify]
Keiko- (4/8/98-12/5- /12)

Queen fuddy- duddy

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 2:11pm PST 
Make sure to also check all the rescues and shelters in the area. Don't just call, go there yourself. I've heard stories of people calling shelters and were told there dog wasn't there, and they find out later it was there.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '05 2:20pm PST 
yeah my grandfather and his wife are looking there evry day for it is too far for me to drive up there every day because it is 2 hours away from my house
[notify]