GO!

Do you get ice cream?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Lady- Izabelle,- CGC TDI

Therapy Dog- Extraordinaire!

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 8:05am PST 
Once in awhile Mommy will get me a cup of vanilla ice cream, but not too often.Too much sugar and dairy.

Mommy makes me frosty paws with peanut butter, yogurt and banannas.

I also get two tablespoons of yogurt on my dog food every morning.My vet told my Mommy that the active cultures in yogurt counter act yeast infections.I was having a horrible time with yeast infections in my ears until Mommy started giving me the yogurt.Now I don't get them anymore...YIPPEE!
[notify]
Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 8:36am PST 
Lady Izabelle....I will have to start giving Marlowe yogurt with his food, he has a terrible time with yeast infections in his ears.........Thanks
[notify]
----Jordan--- --

Sweet & gentle- rabble rouser

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 8:52am PST 
Rarely will I get ice cream, the real thing, but sometimes Mom lets me lick the insides of an empty container and tear it to shreds. Like some others I get plain yogurt or cottage cheese both of which I'm just as excited about as if it were ice cream. When Mom was particularly motivated last summer she mixed yogurt, 2-3 tbs of my canned food, a dash of honey, some wheat germ, then froze in an ice cube tray. Each cube is about the right dose -- too much yogurt and I'll get the runs.
[notify]

Keiko- (4/8/98-12/5- /12)

Queen fuddy- duddy

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 11:58am PST 
I rarely get ice cream, only b/c mommy rarely gets vanilla and she doesn't want us to get sick from the other flavors.

Gunther has never had ice cream.
[notify]
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 12:08pm PST 
ummmm nooooo . I never tried icecream but mommy just told me right now that she'll make me a healthy iceream, so soon i'll tell yah if it was GOOD
[notify]
Amber

All the world's- a playground!

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 6:54pm PST 
Whenever mom has ice cream I get some vanilla in an ice cream cone. I lick out all the ice cream, then eat the cone. Even if mom buys different flavors, she always gets vanilla for us girls.
B'Elanna (In- Memory)

What? What? I- can't hear you!

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 6:58pm PST 
When I hear mom opening up the ice cream carton, I place myself right in the doorway so she can't help but see me, waiting. Like Amber, I get vanilla in a cone. Before Amber came Mom would just give the cone to me and I would slowly chew it, but since Amber came I have to wolf it down before Amber comes over to eat mine. So now mom holds both our cones and makes me lick the ice cream slowly.
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 7:03pm PST 
Luv ice cream! I get vanilla when Mom does. Mom sometimes even takes me to Starbucks and I get a little bit of Vanilla Creme frappaccino. I LOVE THOSE! Mom doesn't let me have too much though 'cause she doesn't want me to get sick.
[notify]
Princess- Phoebe- Maxine

I'm just a mini,- I'm only a mini!

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '05 9:12pm PST 
A nice lady at Dairy Queen gave me a complimentary vanilla cone because I was so cute. It was sooooo good!!! But mommy doesn't let me have ice cream usually. I wish she did. smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2