GO!

what cuty are yor owners from?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '05 9:08pm PST 
I'm a NEW YORK LIL WEINER!!!!!!
I really love this city, I really get to meet alot of doggies and meet lots of new people everyday.
[notify]
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '05 9:12pm PST 
momzy needs to invest in a new keyboard) what she ment to say on the post was WHAT CITY ARE YOUR OWNERS FROM"
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '05 8:09am PST 
We live in a teeny tiny town that no one's ever heard of in western New Jersey.

I've never been to New York City but I went to visit granny in Brooklyn once. I liked the bit town, everyone was nice to me and there was lots of stuff for me to leave my mark on smile
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '05 8:49am PST 
I've heard of it, Shakespeare. Hehe! Just kiddin with ya, guy!
I am not in a city. I'm actually in a very small town. But the closest city to me is ST. LOUIS. I have never been there though. Oh, wait. Yeah I have. Before I met mommy, they found me there. I was wandering around looking for a scent. Then I ended up on a farm with a donkey for a friend. Then I came here. Wow. What a life. I have lived like a nomad. smile
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '05 1:37pm PST 
We live in a town in south central PA about 45 minutes from Baltimore in MD (which is where my daddy comes from). My mummy is from England - Croydon, Surrey originally.
[notify]
Biggie

Worship me

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '05 4:09pm PST 
My family are Puerto Ricans but we live in Florida!
[notify]
Sir Maximus

Mama's Boy!

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '05 4:59pm PST 
We all live in Fishers, IN, which is a northern suburb of Indianapolis. smile
[notify]
Cheech

If I'm- sleeping....LEAV- E ME ALONE!

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '05 5:10pm PST 
My mommy, daddy and all of us live in Wichita, Kansas. We used to live out on a 10 acre farm, but we had to move into the city frown But the pizza guy actually comes to the door now, so mommy and daddy don't have to leave me to go get it!
[notify]
Captain

You're gonna- need a bigger- boat!

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '05 5:45pm PST 
Captain and I are Manhattanites. We were born in Kansas, but we live with Mommy and Daddy in New York. We get to go visit our Grandpa in Western PA in the woods this summer. We can't wait. Shakespeare, we think you should come visit NYC. It's great here.
[notify]
♥Stitch♥

I love my mom.

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '05 7:43pm PST 
Dallas, GA, about 10 miles from Marietta
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3