GO!

Yay! I'm getting spayed tomorrow.

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 12:09am PST 
Aww Lily
You look so cute, but also so sad. I hope to see you smiling again soon smile
[notify]
Xena

lets cuddle!

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 8:54am PST 
yes it will hurt, but only for a short while.but im so glad that your getting spayed. i got spayed and mac got neutered so we know how you feel
[notify]
Xena

lets cuddle!

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 8:58am PST 
its also a good thing if your sleeping because then you wont feel anything. get better lily!
[notify]

AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 9:30am PST 
Lily's mom..LOL..
"She had such a cute, itty bitty uterus".

LOL... ok... if you say so..
[notify]
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 11:44am PST 
ohh boy lily!! i sure dont know what that is but momzy told me that when I get neatured she will take me out and treat me with toys and treats at petco....so i'm thinking its a good thing. Momzy said how much does it range because she said that her vet said it ranges around $300 have fun getting spoiled for whatever it is that spay is!! mommy says good luck too (weird mmm)
[notify]
Macy

Drama Queen

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 2:35pm PST 
Hello Lily, You look so cute with your little cone on smile I hope you're feeling better today.
[notify]
Indiana- Jones

Car?! Did you- say car?!

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 4:04pm PST 
Piece of cake Lily. I was done last month and I feel great! Hmmm, for some reason, my green girlfriend isn't as attractive.......I wonder why that is.....?
[notify]
Indiana- Jones

Car?! Did you- say car?!

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 4:10pm PST 
Oops. I didn't see the date. Woof!! to a speedy recovery. Take it easy and get lots of rest. You'll be up and running in no time! Your Mom is doing this for good reasons.
[notify]
Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 8:54pm PST 
Thanks guys... yeah, I feel much better today. I am back to my puppy-ish self, except this cone makes things SO difficult!

Pluto... my spay cost about $230. Some of those discount "clinics" do it for like $70, but they don't do the pre-anesthetic bloodwork, and also don't take regular blood pressures, which is VERY VERY VERY important... so even though it is more expensive at a Vet, it is better to pay that money to make sure your baby is safe.

AJ, yep is was one GOOD-LOOKIN' uterus! wink
[notify]
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '05 12:45pm PST 
glad to hear your doing alright lily, i think those cones are silly but mommy says it s so we wont pick at our stitches, whatever that means (maybe i should be worried). mommy says lily's mom sooooo lucky she gets to watch it all. I would love to be there when it happens, would they allow it?
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3