GO!

HOW DOES MY PUG JENNY LOUISE GET PAWS?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Jenny Louise- Marks-Noble

Jenny: Born to- Shed

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 8:54pm PST 
For all you wise dogs and their families: How does one get PAWS? We just joined today and I was wondering if you have to earn them and what I can do beside have my family take better pictures of me? Appreciate any help you can give my family. Thanks
[notify]
AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 9:17pm PST 
Hi Jenny..
Welcome to dogster!

If you look to the left and click on NEW ADDITIONS or GIVE PAW, the doggies will come up in random .. As people go through and look at all the doggie pics after clicking on those two buttons, your page will eventually come up, then people can "give paw"..

As for help will photos, I posted to you on another thread that I can help you if you want.
You can send an email to me at easilivin@elvis.com

You can include a couple of pictures and I can resize them for you. If the photos are really large, just send two at a time.

Willow (AJ's mom)
[notify]
Jenny Louise- Marks-Noble

Jenny: Born to- Shed

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 9:27pm PST 
Thanks for the offer. But we found a resizing program on CNET and believe it or not we got it to work.
[notify]

AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 9:39pm PST 
Jenny...
We're playing tag.. lol

I just posted a message to you on another thread about your dogster email to me..
smile
[notify]
Nacho G.- (R.I.P.)

Nacho-Nacho Man,- I got to be a- Nacho Man

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 2:12am PST 
Hi Jenny Louise! I think you're cute!! Tell mommy & daddy not to take pictures really close-up. It distorts the proprotions of your face. Take 'em from further away, and then crop the pix.
[notify]