GO!

Dog Toys! HELP

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

Thor- Videbaek

Drool-Champ

Barked: Sun May 29, '05 12:13pm PST 
Hi all,
We had a frisbee, all latewx, strong and floatable. It's now dying. Does anybody know how to obtain/where to find a frisbee about 12" diameter with a 3/4" ring of solid latex at the rim and about 1/4" thick center? Thor will be devastated once this one dies!
Please help! Thor's Mommy
[notify]
Keiko- (4/8/98-12/5- /12)

Queen fuddy- duddy

Barked: Sun May 29, '05 12:24pm PST 
Wish I could help. I've been trying to find a nylabone frisbee for awhile, and all I can find is their flexible ones. My parents used to have the same thing for their dog, but wasn't flexible, and much more durable.
[notify]
Bruschi ^..^

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 12:35pm PST 
eBay...eBay...eBay. I can't stress enough the importance of trash to treasure. smile
If I can't find it anywhere else I can usually find it there.
[notify]

♥Stitch♥

I love my mom.

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 6:14pm PST 
Hey I seen a sturdy frisbee with a bone on top so we can pick it up. It was nyanbone. It was at the clearence rack at petsmart. There were just a few.
[notify]
Thor- Videbaek

Drool-Champ

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 8:41am PST 
E-bay! What a great idea!
The Nylabones I chew through in no time flat! Gummabone has a ring that floats, but its "giant" size is TINY! And those nylon-jobs--FRAY!
Thanks for keeping me posted.
Thor
[notify]
♥Stitch♥

I love my mom.

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 5:58pm PST 
Seen it in my catalog todey. Drsfostersmith.com
[notify]