GO!

Who gets custody?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 12:25am PST 
I was Mommy's doggie first, so I'd go to Mommy...but I agree with Shakes...this made me sad to think about but I know what you mean Snowy ... it's just a sad thought
[notify]
Basil

Boogle!

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 6:21pm PST 
My Mommy and Daddy are getting hitched in October! Breaking up and divorce are not options at this point! All the plans have been made, all the reservations written in stone! The invitations are beginning to be addressed as we speak! My little beagle head is spinning! AROOOOOO!

Honestly, Mommy and Daddy have never thought about this. Good question, Snowy. I think if anything ever happened, Mommy and Daddy would be mature enough to work something out. After all, I'm like their child. :•p
[notify]
Keiko- (4/8/98-12/5- /12)

Queen fuddy- duddy

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 9:32pm PST 
Congratulations, Basil, you must be so proud.
[notify]

AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Tue May 31, '05 10:37pm PST 
Hubby and I have been married for almost 50 years. We're past the times of possible custody battles, except.... maybe over the TV remote control...
[notify]
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 1:51am PST 
lol @ AJ
[notify]
Basil

Boogle!

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '05 12:52pm PST 
Thanks Keiko! I am proud of my Mommy and Daddy, they have been through a lot. I would have liked to be the flower dog, but Mommy says I am too hyper. *pouts*
[notify]
Marilynn's- Thundress- Thor

Me being mom's- lazy puppy

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 7:40am PST 
Daddy already says Mommy will get me...I'm her baby, I cry so much when she leaves me and no matter what I'm doing or where I am...if I hear my mommy I go running to her...I don't want her to leave without me. Daddy says I'm a mommy's boy (he acts like that is a bad thing).
[notify]
Pluto

CHEDDER- iz - beTTER

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 12:40pm PST 
ohh boy, what a subject snowy! Sad as it is snowy, some people can be harsh and would cause a comotion, but in mozy's case she says that daddy got me as a late x mas present but all the paper work is in momzys name (smart move mommy) and Momzy does everything from food toys, and vet bills so it wouldnt be a battle im momzys baby and if anything were to happen daddy would understand (plus daddy says he likes big dogs anyaways). hope everyone has great luck like me. I love her toooo much
[notify]
Stormy- 10/24/91-10/- 25/06

Mommy's best- guy!

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '05 1:43am PST 
Actually my so called first daddy got the boot when I was 4. Mommy said there was no way in H*** he was taking me. My mommy is the greatest person in the world and my new daddy is too, he's been with us 8 years or so and now we have a whole clan of furry babies. 6 all together, and mommy says we all spoiled. keep them frosty paws a coming!! WOOF
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2