GO!

Natural Balance?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Einstien

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 11:55am PST 
Is this a good brand of dog food? My mom feeds it to her dachshunds who both have sensitive skin. I need to switch Einstein over but I'm not sure to what. shrug
[notify]
DIESEL

Life is like a- bowl of Frosty- Paws!

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '09 10:32pm PST 
yes it is very good! that's what I eat I get the Ultra Premium Formula you can go over to the website and read all the ingredients and pick the one you think is best for Einstien also in the faqs section in check your products you can see that they test their food DICK VAN PATTEN 'S NATURAL BALANCE also you can look it up at dog food analysis and see that it is recommended (not the Vegetarian Formula though they don't like that one because dogs need meat they don't like the Reduced Calorie formula either because not enough protein all the other ones got a 4 star rating though and are recommended!) you can look up any food here
dog food analysis way to go

Edited by author Mon Aug 24, '09 10:43pm PST

[notify]