GO!

Want to adopt a mini schnauzer?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Adeline

Adopt a- Schnauzer!

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 2:41pm PST 
Now's a pawfect time! The rescue I was adopted from, Schnauzer Rescue of the Mid-Atlantic, has at least 15 adoptable schnauzers, all adorable and sweet and looking for their furever homes!!! Neither me nor my sister or pawrents have any say in who gets adopted where, and you do have to be in the rescue's area so they can check you out n stuff, make sure you're not a puppy mill (*grrrr*) or anything. We just want to put the word out even more so we can help schnauzers get adopted.

p.s. If you're a sucker for older doggies, we have two sweet boys doggers who don't act their ages at all - check out Stimpy and Marty! blue dog blue dog
[notify]