GO!

Hi i'm new!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cassie

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '08 8:12pm PST 
I everyone I joined my family about three months ago and my mom finally got around to adding my info ( took her long enough). I have 3 furbaby brothers. Only 1 looks like me the other two are really big but they are are both push overs! Especially my GSD brother Orion. When I first got to the house he wouldn't stop licking me! Gross!!! Anyway I also have 1 human brother. He is a baby like me. He is 1 and he loves to love on me. I like to lick him when my mom isn't looking...shh anyway I wanted to stop by and say hicheer
[notify]
Strauss

Feed me!

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 6:24am PST 
Hiya Cassie... I'm new here as well... and wanted to welcome ya!

Aren't ya a cutie pie!

*schnauzer wink* me, ~Strauss puppy
[notify]
Sandy

pet me, not- Maxx!

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 1:56pm PST 
Welcome! My human boy is 7 and hugs me a lot. I poke my humans with my paw when I want attention (i.e. all the time).
[notify]

★Pepper★

Visit BISCUITS- & BONES DOG- CLUB

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 6:46pm PST 
Hi everybody!

I am also new! I was just rescued today and my new family rocks!

I hope to find some new doggy friends here. happy dance
[notify]