GO!

Just Wanted To Say Hey!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cody

I feel better, I- want more- food...NOW!

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '08 7:07pm PST 
I'm Cody and that's part of my Mommy in the picture. I was only 6 weeks old there, I'm 15 weeks old now. She is letting me pretend to drive the motorcycle.

We just found this site yesterday. Mommy has been on here all day trying to learn about being part of a "Community". She only knows how to use email (she's old).

The other's that live here are my birth Mother-Mini and Father-Yogi; my silly twin sisters-Peggy & Patsy; 3 cat's-Beavis C., Gizmo & Honeydew; my human Mommy & Daddy and their 2 kids (15 & 22). That's all for inside.

Jack Skellington lives outside. I heard he's part Husky. He had to go live outside when he was 6 months old cause he weighed 50 pounds. He loved to play with the cats and they loved him. But he got too big for inside.

We are taking it slow and trying to learn how all this works. So please be patient with us. Also, I just got over Aspiration Penumonia and Mommy makes me rest a lot. That's another story for another day.
[notify]
Rudi

Master of the- Grumble...

Barked: Sun Nov 30, '08 9:51am PST 
Welcome CODY blue dog Nice to see you here wave Woof woof... Rudi Roo
[notify]
Sandy

pet me, not- Maxx!

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 1:48pm PST 
Welcome!
[notify]