GO!

Super Positive Schnauzer Powers Needed!!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Rudi

Master of the- Grumble...

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 7:22pm PST 
My name is Rudi and my Mini Schnauzer Cousin Sherry is having surgery tomorrow morning in New York to fix a broken leg. It looks like they will have to put screws and pins and wires into that little leg to fix it. confused Sherry is only 7 months old - young and strong - so a full recovery is expected. But it's still major surgery.... and my first night away from home. cry Mommy's worried sick. We don't know how it happened we just hope all goes well tomorrow.
I hope my cousin is all better by Christmas, so we can play again. Check out my page...There's a picture of the two of us from this Summer sitting on the stoop together - So keep my cousin Sherry in your Puppy Prayers tonightlittle angel Us Schnauzers need to stick together!!!
[notify]
Sandy

pet me, not- Maxx!

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 1:47pm PST 
I hope everything went well! I broke my leg and the breeder couldn't be bothered to pay for surgery (you'd think I was an investment, but no) so he dumped me at the pound. Schnauzer rescue found me and I went to a real home after I got the pin out. I am a crazy leaper and you'd never know anything had ever happened to my leg.
[notify]
Rudi

Master of the- Grumble...

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 1:13pm PST 
Sherry is doing well and will need to have the cast/bandage for another 2 weeks - Thank you for sharing your story! That makes us feel confident that Sherry will heal just as well as you did! We're so happy to see that you were rescued and found a great home... You are such a cutey... Ruff!blue dog
[notify]