GO!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ginger

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 11:38am PST 
wave. I'm new to this page, just signed up today. I have 2 Schnauzer's 1 male and 1 female, Pappy is 4 and is black and silver. Ginger is 7mos, and is light salt and pepper. We fell in LOVE with the breed when we got pappy and always said that we wanted a female....well when we saw Ginger we just could resist. We are now firm belivers that 2 Schnauzers are better than one!cloud 9
[notify]
SAMSON

SAMSON - aka - Sir Barks-A-Lot!

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 6:19am PST 
wave Ginger

join us in Schnauzers Rule:

http://www.dogster.com/group/Schnauzers_rule-5065
[notify]
Maxx

sugar and- pepper!

Barked: Mon Jul 14, '08 2:44pm PST 
Welcome!
I grew up with schnauzers but am new to having two!
[notify]

Kate

Barked: Tue Jul 15, '08 2:03pm PST 
Woof and Welcome to you.. Schnauzers are just so much fun and they come every day up with something else. cheer cheer cheer Dogster is lots of fun and you can meet so many new dogies .. Woof woof wooffff cheer cheer cheerdancing blue dog
[notify]
Mia

Puppy kisses are- free!

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '08 4:43pm PST 
I joined on Monday! I have two mini schnauzers - one male and one female, and they definately have thier own personalities! I had shared my home with my Opie (a beagle) for 15 years, and when he passed I didn't sleep for days. My sister called 3 sleepless days later and told me to go Bloomington to pick up my new dog. . .Rudy came and turned my life upside down - I wasn't used to the whole puppy thing. I enrolled him in obedience classes, took him to flea markets - he has never met a stranger! When Mia came a year ago - I just cannot imagine my life without the two of them. They make me laugh . . . they make me get out and exercise . . . and they give thier unconditional love!
[notify]