GO!

sniffing

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Shanobie

Obi Wan ..- master of the- growl!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 7:12am PST 
Should I be sniffing all the time. Sniffing for food.. possible pee spot.. just sniffing constantly... i dunno what to think.
[notify]
Dudley

The- Anonyshcnauzer- of Leap

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 8:21pm PST 
don't we look like little vaccuums?
[notify]
Rhett

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '08 12:50pm PST 
Given his age you will need to watch him so that he is not searching for the prefect potty place. They are pretty much little sucking monsters, always looking for little bits of food and things to put in their mouth, edible or not lol. This behavior is completely normal for him.
[notify]

Bonita

Go!! Go!!! Yes,- we are goning- now...

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '08 1:58pm PST 
They also sniff to find out where they are. Bonita sniffs all the time, when we moved to another town and would come to our old house she would be able to know about 1/2 mile that we were almost to our old house. Boy, would she go crazy, she also does it when we go to our other house. so it is normal for him to sniff. It's also so cute when they sniff.
[notify]
~*Bubble*~

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '08 10:56am PST 
well, i like to sniff...sniff the dust...sniff the food...sniff my mum...sniff all the way...even i sneezing all the way while sniff...cheer
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 10:34am PST 
I call my two girls my "little dragons" cuz when they are really excited about something they smell or especially when they are sniffing under doors, they snort and huff and puff!!!
[notify]
~*Bubble*~

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 6:46am PST 
lolx...bubble did that to when she found her daddy,my mum or me are next to the door
[notify]
Maxx

sugar and- pepper!

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 12:29pm PST 
Whenever we drove near the waste treatment plant (when we lived in Atlanta) Maxxy would pop up and sniff like mad (even if he had been asleep in the car).
[notify]
Sandy

pet me, not- Maxx!

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 12:30pm PST 
Maxxy likes to sniff my butt all the time. I am more polite and sniff his face. I'm also a great snorter.
[notify]
Maxemilian

It's a Schnauzer- thing....

Barked: Wed Jul 9, '08 2:14pm PST 
snoopy They are born to sniff.. LOLOL .. If Maxie lookes for me in the yard his nose goes down and he finds me in a second.. Sniffing can keep them very bussy in the winter .. Place toys in the house and tell him to find them...and my boys do find them very quik.. snoopy snoopy May be you can make a fun game out of the your dogs love for sniffing, I do and I think it is never wrong if you dog knows how to find the Keys big laugh big laugh
[notify]