GO!

what color is Benjiman?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Abbigayle

Bite it first If- it tastes good- eat it !

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 2:44pm PST 
MY Mommy wants to know what color my lil brother is?
Benjiman, the breeder we got hime from said he is salt and pepper,
well he looks like a black and silver to me..someone help Mommy to decide.
[notify]
Angel

Princess

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 11:17am PST 
Do you have a picture?
[notify]
Jesse

1-800 play with- me!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:29pm PST 
He looks dark salt and pepper to me.puppy
[notify]

Dudley

The- Anonyshcnauzer- of Leap

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '08 3:34pm PST 
I'd agree with Jesse
[notify]
Buddy

I no have a- great home....

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 3:33pm PST 
snoopy Hey your brother looks,

Like my girl Holly.. Darker Salt and Pepper!! I say that he will have long hair that is reddish brown like Holly does now!!

Hope I helped, for I am light Salt and Pepper!!
[notify]
Bailey

Ain't no- lovin...like- Schnauzer lovin

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 9:07am PST 
I think you are a dark salt and pepper. As you get older you will get lighter! The best way to tell is if you have any hair on you that is banded.(that means stripes on a hair) If you have banded hair you are for sure a salt and pepper.
[notify]
Maxemilian

It's a Schnauzer- thing....

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 3:27pm PST 
Hello ,

If you look like me you are black and silver... wink wave way to go Salt an peper means your coad should look like you mix a little bit salt and but pepper in it( light silver with some black in it) .. If you get older you lighten out. If you get handstriped your hair can get "brocken" in the right Colorzone that means your groomer or owner can get you the best color posible... way to go
yours Maxemilian
[notify]