GO!

what color is Benjiman?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Abbigayle

Bite it first If- it tastes good- eat it !

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 2:43pm PST 
MY Mommy wants to know what color my lil brother is?
Benjiman, the breeder we got hime from said he is salt and pepper,
well he looks like a black and silver to me..someone help Mommy to decide.
[notify]
Buddy

I no have a- great home....

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 4:00pm PST 
He looks like my Girl Holly::

Dark Black and Silver!! My self, is the sliver, black and wiite, so I say he looks like Holly!!

Buddy!
[notify]
Rhett

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '08 1:05pm PST 
He is a dark salt and pepper. There is clearly banded hair on his ears and face and probably throughout his jacket. The black and silvers are solid black jackets with whites on the face, butt, chest, and legs. Some salt and peppers like this one are very dark in color especially while they are young. The older he gets and the more he is shaved his color will lighten up and the darkness will fade away, you will see more silvery shades come out in him. If you look at his undercoat it will not be black like a black and silver but more grey in color and some brown for the banding in the coat.
[notify]