GO!

Questions for Miniature Shnauzer Owners :

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Angel

Princess

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '08 9:54am PST 
I love other dogs and people! But I was lucky...I was extremely socialized as a puppy. I traveled constantly and was exposed to all sorts of peoples and other dogs. I love playing with big and little dogs.

It all depends on what they are exposed to and what is considered normal.
[notify]
Prince

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 1:40pm PST 
I have only had my dog for a month. He is a three month old male and not very aggressive. He does growl during play sometimes but it's not an aggressive growl, it's a playful one. As far as the stranger thing...it may just be my dog but he LOVES strangers. When we are walking, he will walk faster when he sees someone coming. I think he thinks everyone wants to pet and love on him the way I do. He is not very aggressive with other dogs, he just sniffs them and then goes on his merry way.
[notify]
~*Bubble*~

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '08 11:31am PST 
i have a miniature schnauzer. i like it alot,even she do bite, fooling,being naughty all the time, but she always accompany me whenever i'm sad or happy...sometime when i cried, she just come accross and lick my tears, and walk away. it's touching me...

basically,my schnauzer iz a very active schnauzer and never listen to command unless she know u are angry with or done something wrong, either, u have a treats on hand...blue dog
but schnauzer iz really a friendly and lovely breed that it always do easily get along with peoples and other canine even the first meet.hamster dance
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2