GO!

How many times do you take your mini shnauzer to the doggy salon?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
♥Muff- in♥

Don't eat me I'm- too cute!

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '07 9:59am PST 
How many times do you take your mini shnauzer to the doggy salon?thinking
[notify]
Simba

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '07 4:51pm PST 
Mommy takes me, Simba, to the groomers about 3 times a year for a haircut. Otherwise, I get baths every once in a while throughout the year.
[notify]
Greta Grace

Arrrooo!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '07 1:41pm PST 
I get groomed every couple of months. My grandma is my groomer, and she is meticulous about keeping me neat. way to go
[notify]

Hans- (Deceased - 7/13/2009)

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 6:58pm PST 
Katie and I get to go every 7 or 8 weeks.
[notify]
Dr. Diesel

It's MY Barkday- 3-17-08!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '08 10:11am PST 
Ok thanks for posting this, bc my mommy was thinking about taking me in soon but isnt really sure when to do it! Before I came to live here the ladies that looked after me put pine shaving in with me, in which matted me right up! My mommy hasnt seen me with a nice flow of hair, bc the dingle berries than cut me down pretty short! My mommy has trimmed up my eyebrows a few times but cant get the angle right, plus it doesnt help that I dont sit still enough for that! So if you all dont mind showing me what you all look like with your nice flow a hair going! Thanks!
[notify]
Mazie Louise- Pauldine

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '08 10:36am PST 
I go to the beauty salon every 8 weeks - very easy since my groomer has a space right at my doggie daycare - and my mommy makes sure to brush me once a week - especially in the summer when I am running around outside and dashing through the sprinkler!
[notify]
Gigolo

Gigolo - I run, I play- then I sleep!

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 8:00pm PST 
I bring Gigolo to the salon at least once a month. He loves playing and running around so his coat needs to get trimmed regularly.
[notify]
Lexi

Where's my- mother!!!!!!!!!!- !!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 12:16pm PST 
I go to the doggie salon every 8 weeks.
[notify]
Lucky

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 5:47am PST 
My mommie takes me every 7 weeks.
[notify]
Angel

Princess

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '08 9:47am PST 
I go every 4 weeks because my little brother loves to chew on my hair and it gets so matted so easily its just easier. That and I don't like getting the hair taken out of my ears so they do bits every trip. I do love to go though! I get lots of treats and loves. I'm such a good girl because I know which kennel is mine and I sit all still and pretty when they do everything except my ears.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3