GO!

Housetraining - poll

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Winston

iz in ur howse- hoarding ur toyz

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 8:34am PST 
sorry, I don't know why it is always making me double post. It's really annoying! I am only hitting the "post now" button once, I swear! Sorry for all of the double posts (I'm sure this one will double post as well)
[notify]
Winston

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 8:34am PST 
sorry, I don't know why it is always making me double post. It's really annoying! I am only hitting the "post now" button once, I swear! Sorry for all of the double posts (I'm sure this one will double post as well)
[notify]
Rambo

Play hard and- love hard!

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 3:41pm PST 
Wolf Wolf ~~Winston! You are so cute and rare!! I haven't seen too many white color miniature schnazuers yets. We let Rambo to sleep, play and hang out in the kitchen hardwood floor area only. He is not allow to come to the carpret area, 9 out of 10 pooing accident Rambo happen when i accidently let Rambo came into the carpret area, Rambo thinks the carpret is some sort of big grassy bathroom. So I what I did was to set up things to block Rambo's entry to the living room. Also, typically after they wake up from a long nap and especially soon after eating a meal, they need to go poo poo. After Rambo finish his meal, within 10 minutes or less, we take him outside. My husband & I reflected back at those times when Rambo had pooing accident mostly occurred right after meal time. Hope this helps! Good luck!
[notify]

Winston

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 5:06pm PST 
Thanks, Rambo! You are so sweet! And wow your pics are adorable!! I sure hope I am half as cute as you when I grow up more. Thank you for your advice smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2