GO!

Hi, I'm Samson

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

SAMSON

SAMSON - aka - Sir Barks-A-Lot!

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '07 1:39pm PST 
Samson here. I'm new and a Miniature Schnauzer wanting to meet some other pups like me. I was born Oct. 30, 2004 as a salt & pepper puppy, but after my hair grew, I turned white! Mommy likes to keep me hair short. I have trouble with staining around my eyes and mouth though. If any of you know of something that would help that, I would appreciate it. You would not believe what I have to go thru every morning as Mommy tries to get rid of it. She must 've used at least 10 different products on me. My nickname is Sir Barks-Alot! Do the rest of you like to bark too? I hope some of you will Bark Back to me now. Hope we can be friends. SAMSON
[notify]